PDA

View Full Version : Tom, Marcia told me to post this.

D Bigolow
04-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Dear Mr. Kaye,

I had ordered the Polished Pump Minimag Mainbody from your online store. Marcia contacted me by email today saying there had a been an advertising error; basically, the web page said you three left in stock when in reality there were none. Is there another type of mainbody that could be used in its place? Can you offer me any help or suggestions concerning my situation? Related to this, I also wondered if I need a special bolt to work with the pump setup or does any Mag bolt/piston work (other than the Lvl 10).
My main gun is a modified Retro 68 Mag with the Z-Body and Z-Grip. I want to but a tech. at AGD told me Lvl 10's can't install in the Z-Body (but boy do I need one). Your technican told me that a body was being developed that would work with the Lvl 10 and uses 'Cocker threaded barrels. If this is true, when would it be avaliable and for how much?
I thank you for your time, ingenuity, and the quality of your company. Automag forever. Peace.

SaS
04-01-2003, 02:37 PM
Welcome to AO!!

walker2287
04-01-2003, 02:48 PM
welcome to ao, and where in WI r u from

pbzmag
04-01-2003, 03:04 PM
I have lvl10 installed in a z-body. The problem that I have found is that the head of the bolt is slightly larger than the rest of the bolt. What I did was to use light sandpaper and slowly sand down the perimeter of the head. Sand down little by little and check between sanding. It took me awhile to do. The body that the tech was refering to was the Sluggo and ULE body. The sluggo is out but it is for custom milling. I think the ULE's are in anno right now but none are released yet.

AGD
04-01-2003, 03:10 PM
D,

The ULE bodies are coming this week. You should wait and see if you like them before making a decision. Read the posts for more info.

AGD

AGD-OfficeGal
04-01-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey D--

Tom found one more of the pump-style mainbodies for you. I just put it on the desk of our Parts Guru. Will ship tomorrow.

Marcia
AGD-OfficeDragon

pbzmag
04-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by AGD-OfficeGal
Tom found one more of the pump-style mainbodies for you. I just put it on the desk of our Parts Guru. Will ship tomorrow.

Wow! All those parts you keep finding are like rats. Your always finding one when you least expect it! LOL;)

walker2287
04-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Wow! All those parts you keep finding are like rats. Your always finding one when you least expect it! LOL

can yall acidently find me an x-mag sitting around soemwhere preferably black-silver