PDA

View Full Version : Well Guys I Guess Its Time To Come Out Im AOs Official Crossdresser

adam68c
04-01-2003, 05:53 PM
APRIL FOOLS. Well kinda on me actaully. I have a closet full of chick clothes right now. All my clothes are in a chick closet right now. Bastards from the dorm got me and this girl pretty good. Now I need some good pranks to do to them. Keep in mind that Im in a dorm. I already have taken my roomates matress and and stashed it in some one elses room. Planning on stealing a guys towel while hes in the shower and NOT giving it back to him. Make him walk to his room bareballs. THIS IS WAR. Come on I need some ideas.

spazzed
04-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Makes me glad I don't have community crappers/showers in my dorm ;-) Suite-style is the r0x0r! :cool:

gibby
04-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Dunno if this actually works, but I've heard of someone putting syrup in between someone's mattress...after a while, it brought a lot of attention to bug, in his case, ants!

gibby
04-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
Makes me glad I don't have community crappers/showers in my dorm ;-) Suite-style is the r0x0r! :cool:
Yes, in your case..it does the community good! :p

Python14
04-01-2003, 06:16 PM
Fill one of your roomates pillows full of egg shells. Fill the others full of the egg yokes. Convince them they have the Hanta Virus.

mjs1217
04-02-2003, 04:44 PM
sorry im a little late.. i didnt notice this thread...

you shoulda put a thin layer of ceran-wrap over a toilet..

guy goes to take a leak and.... yknow... lol

Quiet
04-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Unscrew the showerheads in the bathroom, remove the washers and put lifesavers in their place. Anyone who takes a shower will get sticky.

Remove toilet paper from all the stalls and slip the boys some Exlax (personal Fav).