PDA

View Full Version : Autococker project

lack of grace
04-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Hi,

While I got tired waiting for ULE bodies to come out and wanted to spend some money, so I decided to start working on a cocker. I know very very little about them. But I went to the local store and felt a few up and really liked the eblade frame, so I bought one. Seeing how my knowledge is next to ziltch when it comes to this, I figured I'd post my plans and try to get some feed back from people more experienced. People at pbnation were not to much help to newbies so I figured i'd ask here cause you all are much more helpful. The goal would be to set her up to run super low pressure and shoot very very fast. * signifies what is already purchased

1) Free Flow Millenium Body Kit
2) ProPB Full Internal Kit
3) ProPB Cocking Rod
4) ProPB Free Flow Ram
5) Palmers Micro Rock Reg
6) ProPB Stainless Act. Rod
7) Tickler Reg
8) Eblade*

Besides the obvious to a newbie(barrel, hopper, air), is there anything I am missing or should probably change up? Money is not to much of an issue.

Thanks

Mossman
04-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Ummm, besides a bolt/pullpin (which might come with the body kit, i dont know) it looks like you've got everything you need on the list.

You do need a pump rod (the long one that goes down the side of body to back block.

let's see here...beavertail?

Also, let me recommend you pick out all of your accessories before you get the body kit so you can get what you like annoed to match by ProPB (they dont charge more I dont believe).

Anyhow, seems like it'll be great, hope you enjoy it :)

Here's my new cocker toy, i shot it faster than one of the other guys with an eblade at the field today, one dude was blazing fast though :) it's a centerflag uprising electro grip btw.
http://209.6.170.71:3000/camera/03-31-2003%201050p/DSC00001.jpg

Mossman
04-01-2003, 11:44 PM
Also i like the edginess of the lotus body myself :)

ezrunner
04-02-2003, 09:47 AM
The lotus is nice.

When propery setup they rule.

I would call ProPB and see how much more it would be to have them put it all together there. They set it up right.

If they will and it is less than $150.00 do it. The performance in a cocker is 85% tuning.

-rob

PaInTbAlLeR476
04-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Just get a Propaintball front end kit. Its a microrock, there ram, and a bullet 3 way. Plus if you are getting a Eblade, they should have a 3-way(5-way i beleive it is) for them.