PDA

View Full Version : Mini Marker Mollesters?

hostage
04-01-2003, 11:34 PM
Do any of yall go to a field and have random kids that admire your marker and want to touch it etc? I get amused when they ask me if they can hold it. Then they ask what it is, I tell them it is an Automag and they look at me like the've never heard of the name. The preveious tourney, some kid asked if he could hold it, I said go ahead, and my team captain told him to put it down, since he was worried the kid would hurt it.
-Doron

Timmee
04-02-2003, 04:22 AM
I had a kid keep asking to borrow my fixed barrel Micromag, so finally I let him borrow it. When he brought it back near the end of the day, it was covered in paint, and the bolt on detent was broken off (the screw holes completely stripped). :(

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 05:25 AM
My pirhana was destroyed by a kid messing with stuff...I had a high output tank attached to it, not screwed in all the way, to see how the drop looked, and he screwed it in...it blowed up...*TINNNNNNNG PSSSSSSSSSHHHHHT*...poor lil PMI...

deathstalker
04-02-2003, 01:00 PM
I get more comments about my PGP than any of my semis.

The question of "What is that?" is usually followed up by "How far does it shoot?"

Skoad
04-02-2003, 01:04 PM
I get that with my mag.

2 times it was some teenagers with cockers that were acting up. Asking me how i liked it. At the end of the day they decided they were going to sell their cockers and get mags.

Most often its not my gun that gets the attention its my 68/4500 nitro duck tank. I guess not many people use HPA out in the boonies.

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 03:16 PM
lol
i had a whole thread dedicated to bad mag comments... i'm not sure if i can find it or not so you can do a search if you want

TheJester
04-02-2003, 04:22 PM
yea i have people who come up and wanna rape my mag

yeahthatsme
04-02-2003, 04:36 PM
yeah...i get offers for it alot...

56kSomeGuy
04-02-2003, 04:51 PM
It's funny when a group of little kids with spyders think my micro-e is a dark angel.Then they ask me to hold it and one kid drops it:mad:! making a small scrach on the side of the body, I almost cried.....thats the last time someone holds my micro-e.

rehme
04-02-2003, 05:02 PM
i dont really get people asking to hold it or anything because i play at a field where just tourney players play but i do get alot of good comments from it

cphilip
04-02-2003, 05:40 PM
I go to the field intent on letting anyone and everyone shoot my Markers. If they want to play a game with it they do. And if their marker breaks down I give em one of mine to play with. I often find myself without a marker to even play with. But its what I do. They are all Mags. And it's my calling in life! :) I am one of Tom's marker pimps! :D

Creative Mayhem
04-02-2003, 07:01 PM
At Skyball 03.. I had the PPE in the booth and I'm not lying when I say EVERYONE had to touch it. I couldn't help but laugh when someone walked by took a look at the booth then turned away, then had to take a double take. Immediately, thet'd come over and pick my PPE up an oogle and awe over its majesty. :D Scary thing was there was an Xmag beside it.. did they pick it up too? No. I couldn't understand it.. there's AGD's flagship marker sitting there in front of them and they wanted to pick up an old mini...? All I could do is sit and stare in bewilderment, and laugh. I mean, even FON had to get a picture of it..:D Crazy.

CM

Skoad
04-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Creative, you need a purple gauge ninja for your hose elbows ;)

HoppysMag
04-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Skoad

thecavemankevin
04-02-2003, 08:36 PM
what is that shredder part hanging down from the revvy?

thecavemankevin
04-02-2003, 08:44 PM
i get a lot of funny looks with the club (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35391&highlight=caveman+debuts+the+club)

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=307856

Temo Vryce
04-03-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
what is that shredder part hanging down from the revvy?

That's not a revie it's an "OLD" VL2000. Sorry CM, but it is old and VL now has Purple revies I know you saw them at Skyball. :)