PDA

View Full Version : New RT Pro Foregrip

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 05:57 AM
Hey all...I'm beginning a little business venture (more of a freetime thing really) making my own paintball parts, under teh name Two Gorillas Paintball Products (after myself and my not so small friend). I recently got ahold of some constant time at a CNC mill and I'm goin to town on it . The first thing I'm making is something that will quell one annoyance I get from my RT Pro...that front foregrip...I dislike it very much. So I made one that replaces it, still fits on that front part, still a gasthru, but just looks better, feels better, and has a spot for a guage. I dont have my digicam yet, but here is a little photoshop (crap)work, give me your opionions and how much you (if at all) would pay for something liek this, and maybe I'll make em. Suggestions are very welcomed:

behemoth
04-02-2003, 07:25 AM
nice work...kudos:D

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 03:28 PM
mmmm...kudos...I mean...uhh...Thanks man! :D

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 03:36 PM
i think it looks a little plain... maybe make it angled like at 15 degrees or such and make it fit the rubber grips on the old grip:)

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 03:43 PM
Hmmm...I liek the angle idea...but Im trying to get away from the rubber grips...I hate the grips...:P

BTAutoMag
04-02-2003, 03:45 PM
well get some molded grips... make some

StygShore
04-02-2003, 03:55 PM
hey, can ya do one up similar to the AGD ones with bike gips, but leave em so we can put our own rubber bike grip on them?

then people can really have choice of feel/style

styg

StygShore
04-02-2003, 03:57 PM
or give us a screw in Vert CA that can hold a gas through grip. Then you can use any vert foregrip from just about any manufacturer.

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 04:01 PM
actually styg, the vert ASA is my next thing Im makin, we just dont have access to somethign that can make those fatty threads yet...waiting for the tool guy to show up :D Feels like this foregrip idea is kinda useless, everyone likes the agd foregrips...lol...Im the only one who dont like em.

StygShore
04-02-2003, 04:07 PM
I am actualy just getting one of these RT Pro's, and I had an old RT and the foregrip was not my favorite on th e old RT's.

Maybe even a 1 piece assembly out of aluminum instead of the stainless? witht he vert CA on there would be really cool.

I have not tried the new bike grip AGD ones yet, they may be better than the little foregrip

Chris

I am just not crazy about the curvy foregrips like the Micromag foregrips, and 90% of the rest out there.

Carpecerevisi
04-02-2003, 04:24 PM
Yeah, a lot of ppl dont like these grips. Ive always liked the "skeleton" type like this, they feel good under my gloves. Im gonna try that 15* asa thing...Ill have a prelim drawing up soon...

I like the one also about making it so u can use your own grips...mebbe I can get frygirl to make me some grips for these...thatd be sweet, custom grips on trig frame and foregrip...yeah...:D

FlagCarrier
04-02-2003, 04:47 PM
hey, that looks pretty nice. i'm not a huge fan of the rt foregrip, so i might be interested in the final product ;)