PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Junkies pants ...

lopxtc
04-02-2003, 02:16 PM
Hey all anyone here have playing experience in either the Antron or the Destroy line of pants from paintball junkies?

Aaron

MarkM
04-02-2003, 03:10 PM
I have the pants you are asking about what do want to know?

lopxtc
04-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Your opinion of them ... how do you think they fell ... if they are the anton style, are the hot in the summer time ... etc ...

Thanks for your time...

Aaron

MarkM
04-02-2003, 03:40 PM
Other than a $10 price difference there isn't a noticable difference between the two. I first wore mine at the World Cup...so temp wasn't a problem. I found them very comfortable, seemed soft compared to the JT zip-off ones I had previously used. The trend seems to be towards lots of hardish materials and loadsa zips etc...the PJ's don't have them and I feel that they are going in the right direction. No problems sliding...and no tears either. Only downside to them is the leg length is not the right ratio to waist size, but then maybe that is deliberate to make the pants ruck up to make the pant all loose ;) At least they aren't oversize like other makes so you CAN move easily. I will put my hands in the air and tell you that my team "is" sponsored by Paintball Junkies BUT we didn't have to use the pants unless we wanted to. I could have stayed with my JT's and no problem would have been caused.

lopxtc
04-02-2003, 04:01 PM
Thanks for the insight ... I also pm'ed you a question.

Aaron