PDA

View Full Version : Warp Question

pbcustom98
04-02-2003, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure if this should go into the warp faq..if it does please move it.

I can't get my 12v revy to stay in my warp. Whenever I put it in, it is loose and comes out easily. I tryed to put orings, but it would just pinch one side then pop out and make it loose again. The other orings I had were too big.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Also, do I need the parabolic feed plug for it to feed correctly or can I use the one I have (not sure, but I think its the normal one).

The Orings from the airgun store...are they just for the tubing or can I use them on the hopper?

Thanks
Daniel

Dayspring
04-02-2003, 04:10 PM
What you need is a Dye hopper spacer. It goes inside the hopper feedneck and spaces it out enough to stick in the warp.

I know Tunaman has them as does www.paintballistix.com . (Site is under reconstruction, but the retail store is open)

scarpa43
04-02-2003, 04:22 PM
I had the same problem and someone on these boards suggested adhesive sandpaper. It is the kind used for handheld sanders, you can get more then you will ever need for about $2.00.
It works great for me. I went to a hardware store and bought the finest grit I could find and cut a couple little strips and stuck them on the inside of the in/out ports on the warp, no more loose hopper.
Hope this helps...

pbcustom98
04-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Thanks Dayspring and scarpa43.. I will look into both of those. This is what AO is all about, helping each other with questions :D . Thats why AO is the BEST IMO.

Thanks again
Daniel