PDA

View Full Version : Got into a dispute help me out!(maverick shoot good or bad?)

ß.C.
04-02-2003, 05:13 PM
Allright, immature as it may seem, I got into a dispute between weither the ACI maverick shoots well or crap. I say it shoots very nice, my opponent says it won't make 20 yards before curving like a bastard. Prove em wrong boys!(and feel free to yell etc. etc. BUT KEEP IT CLEAN!)

Army
04-02-2003, 05:39 PM
Curving is caused by the barrel, or oil/paint in the barrel. The marker has nothing to do with it.

HoppysMag
04-02-2003, 05:43 PM
iv got a maverick iv had for 6 years... iv had people beg to use it... the mavericks awsome... one of my friends played with it and went out and bought one... i love my maverick it works great, never had a problems with it.... great gun, shoots awsome if u ask me

WARPED1
04-02-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Army
Curving is caused by the barrel, or oil/paint in the barrel. The marker has nothing to do with it.
What Army said!:p

aaron_mag
04-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Good pump marker for the money. Stock barrel shoots very straight!

Koosh
04-02-2003, 08:05 PM
The maverick doesnt shoot good at all...

It shoots FRIGGEN AWESOME!! The one (AND ONLY!) complaint is that its really pretty loud. My friend that uses one dubbed his "the Shotgun" because it is about 1 decibel quiter... well, more then that but...

Either way, I would definately reccomend getting one...

aaron_mag
04-02-2003, 11:19 PM
When I first started playing I had a Maverick pump (still have it actually). I had a tough times with my buddies because they all had semis. Once while waiting for a game to finish we had a can shooting contest. I was the only one who shot down ALL the cans.

WARPED1
04-02-2003, 11:25 PM
I had a Maverick when it was still a Trracer.