PDA

View Full Version : Castle conques in 24 days!!!

SkElL~ObIsSiS
04-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Hello to all you crazed Castle Conquest player out there. I'm psyched up alrady for this year's castle. I'm looking forward to putting my new E-Mag to the test while defending the hotel off the break. Anyone on AO crazy enought to join me? Last year the leader of our crew led us to the hotel from the start and we had a blast marking people left and right. As it turn out I was the last man standing in the top of the hotel and am proud to say I took alot of the attackers with me.:D

Good luck to you all, attacker's and defenders alike.

Jerhew
04-06-2003, 01:57 AM
dude we're with ya!
just talked to Blue the other day...
he remembered our group and asked if we wanted to defend....
we just sent in our registration for our group of 15...
atleat 5 of us will be defending
and I for one want a piece of the second floor of the hotel....
this will be my 7th castle...1st time defending.....
~~~PYSCHED!~~~

Jerhew
04-13-2003, 10:01 PM
13 days!
woot

jayel579
04-15-2003, 09:00 PM
ill be there guys, im defending. i might be running with the freaks of nature while defending. ill be looking for any mag player. ill prob see you guys there.

Jerhew
04-15-2003, 11:57 PM
sweet
so thats atleast 3 defenders from ao
ill be the guy with the warpfed retro-minimag...probably won't be too many of those in the defending ranks :)
see you guys there
Jer

Jerhew
04-18-2003, 02:22 AM
a week away
woohoo
deserves to go up

SHAG
04-20-2003, 06:23 PM
Hi,

I bring firepoweer via an ULEed E mag. I will probably wind up using my cocker though. However I ustbought my girlfriend a ULE body for E mag as well. i will not be too hard to miss so if you find me say hi :)

Later,
Alan

oh like usual I will be attacking.

SkElL~ObIsSiS
04-21-2003, 09:47 AM
hehehehehehehehe 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jerhew
04-21-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SkElL~ObIsSiS
hehehehehehehehe 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

was just about to come here to say the same thing :D

jayel579
04-21-2003, 11:25 PM
i know its early for the weatherman to predict, they never know whats gonna happen until its happening. but it looks like rain on sat. not good news

Jerhew
04-21-2003, 11:35 PM
shhhh don't use the 4 letter 'R' word
...can't believe the cuss filter didn't pick that one up:D

jayel579
04-24-2003, 07:13 PM
i talked to blue today. the game is on rain or shine. supposed to rain over night and into the morning, but clear up by afternoon. gonna be a muddy day. i just hope it clears up quick.

Jerhew
04-25-2003, 12:52 AM
heh
it's always muddy...
im not worried about it
seems like it happens to us every time we go
hopefully it clears up early in the morning and we get a little sun to dry things out
i really don't care either way
i'm bringin lots of extra clothes and shoes

im extremely pumped up

ill be getting there tomarrow evening around 9-10
hopefully there will be someone there organizing the defenders
we should all meet up friday night if we can or early saturday mornin

RecklessFable
04-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey, how am I supposed to live vicariously if you guys don't talk about how much fun you had?

Jerhew
04-28-2003, 02:05 PM
well actually..
it poured on us saturday
my rev is ruined i think
i had to take my warp off my gun cause it didnt like wet balls
BUT
we did successfully defend the castle for 4 hours and win! :)
but after 4 hours in the rain i just went back to the bunkhouse changed into something dry and tapped the beer ball
:D
but to make up for it i did end up playing for probably around 8 hours on sunday on the rest of EMR's awesome fields

my highlight reel moments:
saturday: at one point we met such little resistance on wall 4 that we rushed out of the door and up the hill
hehe that didnt last long but it was fun

sunday: my personal best game, EVER!: we're playing on Hawaiian Punches Paridise aka margaritaville which is basically a nice open field with some burms and stuff...with several huts up on stilts

6 of us voluteered to go up into the huts and take on both other teams as a rogue team. so there we were... in the middle of the field... probably 20 guys on each side of us...and us, in these tiny huts...1 person in each, except for me and a friend of mine who were both in this one
http://www.emrpaintball.com/images/fields/8.jpg

needless to say things got insane... teams rushing up from both sides...us pinched in the middle
my hut partner get's longballed through a window and leaves me there all alone
I just start running from window to window to window to the door...over and over
throwing a burst out each...trying to keep my enemy at bay
the next time i run to the 2nd window i see the guy i mustve eliminated on my last burst from that window and again when i go to the 3rd window... another guy walking off that i mustve got
i got locked into a battle with a guy behind a burm about 15-20 feet away from my door
having to let him leave my sight to grab a pod i left lying on the other side of the hut
on a side note... i had pods just strewn everywhere...
before the game i took my pack off and took all of my pods out for easy access
anyway i get back to the door and finally get a ref to check that guy...
hopper hit... OUT
next thing i know all the firing pretty much is calmed down
except for me firing out and people firing in
(i didnt know it at the time but i was the only one left against the eventual winning team...who had about 10 people left!)
i scurry over to my pile of pods and pour the last half a pod into my guy...uh oh..i have about 40 balls to my name and there is atleast 10 of em...better play close defense
one guy rushes up to my door from the backside
luckily i was hugging the corner near the door so tight that i had the jump on him "PLAYER ELIMINATED"
the ref calls in to me..."are you clean?"
i call him in for a paintcheck
"player clean!"
i throw a couple more out the door at a guy trying to rush up to me(ok with my rt a couple is closer to 25-30 balls:D )
got em
uh oh my rev is running and there is nothing in it...
i ended up having about 6 balls left(out of 1100 that game)
another guy rushes us and has the angle on me
we spray each other simultaneously and the game ends.
i walked out to a crowd of cheers hehehe
with 2 balls to spare :p

good enough?

jayel579
04-29-2003, 09:06 AM
the rain sucked, but it was still a ton of fun. i will be at the sept castle conquest. i tryed to hang on the lower foors to stay dry, but it really didnt matter. i was in the rush from wall for twords the end of the game, my one buddy got absolutely ripped up on that rush.

we didnt play a second game cause alot of people took off, so we ran about a 25 on 25 in the village. which was cool. got to love the generals barking orders and telling us what to do, but dont take the objective themselfs. on the village game some guy was like, we got to take the hotel in order to win the field. i was like ok, so i ran up there. not too many kids came but they held it. i ran back around the 'general' guy telling us what to do then up the left side. all those orders and he didnt run more then 10 yards off the break.

either way, it was a great time. like i said im going to the september game. i just hope the weather will be better.

Jerhew
04-29-2003, 06:01 PM
i know what you mean about the "generals"
i usually bark orders too
but its usually when im running past all the people sitting back :D
yelling at them to move it up