PDA

View Full Version : TunaMan and son, and team-Nice people

GatoLoco
04-02-2003, 08:07 PM
I was at the field yesterday, and a team (I belive it was PBX, they are very very good) sporting mags walks in. I couldnt belive my eyes as I saw TWO yes TWO X-Mags in the room. So I, (wearing my ghetto NJ Wrestling shirt with cat duct taped on the back that I call a jersey) along with my friends (one of them is Dark Cloud) approach them. It turns out that one of the players is the son of TunaMan! So I talked with his son for awhile, (very cool guy) and went out to play for a while. Later that night, THE TunaMan walks in sporting a nice new chrome milled sluggo mag! I was very nervous about asking him questions, but he was very nice and knowledgable. He even let me shoot his black X-Mag (it could have been an E-mag) with warp at the chrono! When In the staging area, i was cleaning my goggles (in a futile attempt with my shirt) and one of the team members (who I might add had awesome sideburns :D )took my goggles, and cleaned them with his spray bought with money from his pocket (i need to get a job, I spend too much money on pb).TunaMan, his son, and the entire team were very cool to talk to, play with, and made a great day of pb even better.

Dayspring
04-02-2003, 11:50 PM
I was Xmag #1.

Sideburn guy was Joel (Blazingace).

Tuna's got an Emag with morlock board. Fast wasn't it?

Glad you had a good time last night. :)

PsychoBaller
04-03-2003, 01:16 AM
Ouch.... guess I was passed over, even though I was there too, hehehe..... even sporting my SFL Emag..... sigh.... I guess Xmags are cooler.....

BAH

~da baller

Dayspring
04-03-2003, 01:35 AM
DUH! :D \_/

Originally posted by PsychoBaller
I guess Xmags are cooler.....

BAH

~da baller

Riotz
04-03-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
I was Xmag #1.

Actually, you are Xmag #2. Since you did get yours AFTER WonderPug. :p

GatoLoco
04-03-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Ouch.... guess I was passed over, even though I was there too, hehehe..... even sporting my SFL Emag..... sigh.... I guess Xmags are cooler.....

BAH

~da baller

sorry man, I thoght that was an sfl!

tell wonderpug he has a cool jersey

Dayspring
04-03-2003, 10:06 AM
Technically true. However, mine was the first one at Rex Plex, AND, mine was working. :D

Originally posted by Riotz

Actually, you are Xmag #2. Since you did get yours AFTER WonderPug. :p

Blazingace
04-03-2003, 04:31 PM
Wonder's worked fine once A:I adjusted his magnet and B:He used a charged battery, IE mine.

The Loco Gato guy and his friends were terribly cool. Alot of fun playing with you guys. The spray is called Plexus. It is alittle pricey, but a little goes along way. If you guys need anything when you see us don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for the compliments. Yes I really like my sideburns too. Anyway, hope to see you guys again. Good luck in the future and keep playing.:D