PDA

View Full Version : Scenario Sunday At Splatmandu !!!!

Splatmandu
04-02-2003, 10:18 PM
The Knights of the Painted Orb vs. The Gate Keeper

Darkness has fallen…The Gate Keeper is among us. For years his power grew, secretly buried in the soul of man. He has taken form and transported himself and his evil minions to our realm.

He now has the beginnings of an army. Once he has gained enough men and material, he will be impossible to stop. Through the fog of despair, a few lights shine. The Knights of The Painted Orb have resisted the evil forces of darkness. Within the strength of the Knights lays the fate of mankind. In the upcoming struggle the Knights realize they will always be outnumbered, yet their courage braces them for what lies ahead…

On the 1st Sunday of EVERY MONTH, the scenario will unfold. April through September, come out and battle to decide the fate of mankind . The apocalyptic conclusion of the War against Darkness scenario will occur at Splatmandu’s Big Game Sunday, September 21, 2003.

hitmanng
04-04-2003, 11:37 PM
Hey I have one of your Splatmandu cards in my car from Balistic sports. Were are you again and when do you play on sundays. Don't you play limited paint?
Hitmanng

spyderkiller
04-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I'm also wondering about when you play on Sunday. I know you're in the Three Rivers area, but can you possibly provide directions coming from Kalamazoo? Thanks a lot!

Splatmandu
04-29-2003, 07:58 PM
Sorry so long since I checked this. Splatmandu.com has a link to MapQuest so you can get directions to here from anywhere. If you are coming from Kalamazoo, you head south on 131...We play EVERY SUNDAY at noon April through October. Check out the June edition of Action Pursuit. Last year's Big Game was covered. We are continuing the food drive efforts. So when you come out, DON'T FORGET A CAN GOOD FOR THE FOOD DRIVE. Like last year, the food will be donated to the Domestic Assault Shelter in Three Rivers, MI the day after the Big Game (Septembe 21, 2003).

The website (splatmandu.com) is really coming together and you can find out everything you want to know about us there!

Until next time...

Venom523
09-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Well I'm sad to say Darkness fell. The knights of the painted orb prevailed and mankind was saved for now!!!
The 2004 season is quickly coming to a close with "The Risings Sons" scenario. Which of the 3 brothers will be crowned king? The 2 hour scenario on Sept. 19th 2004 will decide. Registration starts at 10 am and the game starts around 2:00 pm. Awarding of the trophies and a pig roast follows.
If you havent played at Splatmandu this year it will only cost you the $2 waiver fee. Bring your own paint and air or buy it there. Contact me if you need more info.

Rumor has it that for the 2005 season the Forces of Darkness will return to face the Vurki for total control of the earth!!! Fear not the Darkness, but those who bring it!

See www.splatmandu.com for more details on the 2004 season.