PDA

View Full Version : Question About Mainbodies

FlipShot
04-03-2003, 04:44 PM
OK, it's been a long time since I'v been into paintball, used to play seriously about 3 years ago so If my questions seem abit dumb please bare with me, I have a old mag ( 98 I think ) and since I'm now getting back into the sport I decided to start dumping money back into it. my question is, on the AGD website they claim that the ULE aluminum mainbodies fit the E-mags, RT's and classic mags, if this is the case, would't this mean that RT bodies are interchangable with mag bodies?? I ask because I want a black body with a virtical feed and they only make one for the RT. or should I just get a black ULE anyhow to save the trouble? I don't know what changes they made to the "newer" mags so will the ULE body fit my gun? any help is greatly appriciated

Dayspring
04-03-2003, 04:50 PM
RT bodies are different b/c they are smaller diameter first of all. A couple other differences as well. Basically, RTs were non standard. RT Pro IS. (RT Pro and Emag share bodies.)

Yes. The ULE body will fit your gun.

FlipShot
04-03-2003, 04:53 PM
ok so the RT actually has a differant body then the RT-pro, ok this makes sense. and these ULE's are treaded for a cocker barrel?

Dayspring
04-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Yup.