PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat or MXS? Both on the same day!

hitmanng
04-03-2003, 04:58 PM
Black Cat is having an event in Corydon IN the same weekend as the MXS Armies of Armogeddeon event in Chicago.
I have never been to a Black Cat scenario.
Anyone going to either or anyone that has played both have any recomendations?
Thanks
Hitmanng

The RocketMan
04-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Both production companies(Blackcat/Kitty and Pacman/Mother)put on an excellent game. Corydon is an excellent and challenging field. Don't know about the Chicago field. Blackcat's games are kinda like a "living game". There are twists and turns to the story as players work thier roles, kinda like real life. Plus there are puzzles to solve, codes to break, answers to uncover, more than just runnin' and gunnin. But there is plenty of that too! You can be as involved as you like.
MXS uses interesting props, lots of pyrotechnics, split-second timing for things to happen, and some great role-playing to.
So my point is, Duh, each is excellent, you will be happy either way. But my vote is go to Corydon, and sign up for the Antarians (that is the side my team will be playing on)
RocketMan
Team GhostBear
North Alabama Scenario Team
www.teamghostbear.com

Xyxyll
04-06-2003, 05:22 PM
I have not been to a MXS game before, but I have been to multiple Black Cat games, and they cannot be beaten. Spiro and Kitty put on the greatest games. My scenario team was formed because of Black Cat games, and is now sponsored by BCP (Virginia Irregulars).