PDA

View Full Version : Which gun should I get?

Wolfstuff184
04-03-2003, 08:23 PM
I was wondering between a automag powerfeed and a outkast autococker.

irbodden
04-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Shoot em' both at your local field..

'Mags and 'Cockers are two diffrent guns, however most users here prefer 'Mags. 'Cockers are a little more sophisticated and will need to be timed where as 'Mags are simpler and in my opinion more reliable.

FlagCarrier
04-03-2003, 08:45 PM
cockers:
pros
-extremely upgradeable
-some prefer their feel over mags
cons
-complex
-tend to break down and require more maintenance (in terms of timing, etc) than most other guns

mags:
pros
-extremely durable and reliable
-very little maintenance required
-can be very fast (although both guns have the potential to be very fast)
cons
-they can chop easily wo/ lx
-they dont look as nice (?)
:confused:
there aren't many bad things to talk about with mags :D

magzown3
04-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Ya, listen to those 2, but I would say a mag, very great guns.

Benfica4ever
04-03-2003, 09:09 PM
Mag.

BajaBoy
04-03-2003, 09:28 PM
ide take an outkast over a classic, but the outkast is also 200 more.. so i mean if u took that 200 and put it into a mag (xvalve..) then ill choose mag

-=Squid=-
04-03-2003, 09:35 PM
how many freakin threads like this are there in any given day? :rolleyes:

EsPo
04-03-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
how many freakin threads like this are there in any given day? :rolleyes: how many people go "how many freaking threads like this are in any given day :rolleyes:" every time there is a thread like this...?

darklord
04-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Well I will say this, besides shoot both if you get a chance... mags have a cheap anti-chop bolt (level 10) for less than a hundred bucks. No chops. Not many guns can promise that for under a hundred bucks for an upgrade, that still works for mechanical guns. Sure cockers have that JAM bolt, but that chops at high rates of fire sometimes, the LX does not. They aren't as customizable as a cockers, but they're damn reliable, shoot straight, require little maintenance, and can achieve great rates of fire. Most mechanical guns cannot say the same, with a few exceptions (high end cockers).

-=Squid=-
04-03-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
how many people go "how many freaking threads like this are in any given day :rolleyes:" every time there is a thread like this...?

Ooo...good comeback, thats like that stupid childish remark, I know you are but what am I. These threads are pointless, do you really think that the person will get something based on somebody elses oppinion? :rolleyes: