PDA

View Full Version : Ouch..

Demobilized
04-03-2003, 08:58 PM
I just fell down an entire set of stairs on my butt and spilt a entire qaurt of kool-aid all over the walls.......

Then i spent an hour cleaning up and attempting to bend over because my bum hurts like a *naughty word*

Load SM5
04-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Well since you're not seriously hurt.....

*Load Points and laughs at Demobilized*:p

irbodden
04-03-2003, 09:07 PM
That's what ya get for droping the soap..err kool aid..

Demobilized
04-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Man, I'm feeling the love :D

Too bad my walls red now :rolleyes:

FalconGuy016
04-03-2003, 09:30 PM
You've been demobilized

darklord
04-03-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks for sharing.

I can't remember the last time I even fell down the stairs. That must've been hilarious to witness, though :D

Demobilized
04-03-2003, 09:32 PM
I could've won the 10,000 grand prize on AFV if i would have had a camera, darn! (and yes it was quit hilarious even to me)

P.S. i fall down things quite often

-Carnifex-
04-03-2003, 09:39 PM
I fell once, caught the banaster and flexed so I wouldn't hit the steps, then is ripped out of the wall and fell on me. =\

Python14
04-03-2003, 10:36 PM
I burned the bejeezus out of my foot yesterday. Wanna hear?

I was working on my GMAW spray transfer competencies in welding and needed to trim the wire so I went the easy way and just arced it on the edge of the table. Well, I forgot the amps were real hi, as was the wirespeed so it spit out a massive amount of liquidy metal and some of it fell onto my pants and I guess it slid down into my boots. Ever smell the stench of your own burning flesh? Now I have a 1 inch by half inch scar/burn on the top of my foot. I love that class though.

So as far as I am concerned, my burnt foot beats your busted rectum.

Snertz
04-03-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Python14
..So as far as I am concerned, my burnt foot beats your busted rectum.

Ahahahahahah!!!

Demobilized
04-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Python14
I burned the bejeezus out of my foot yesterday. Wanna hear?

I was working on my GMAW spray transfer competencies in welding and needed to trim the wire so I went the easy way and just arced it on the edge of the table. Well, I forgot the amps were real hi, as was the wirespeed so it spit out a massive amount of liquidy metal and some of it fell onto my pants and I guess it slid down into my boots. Ever smell the stench of your own burning flesh? Now I have a 1 inch by half inch scar/burn on the top of my foot. I love that class though.

So as far as I am concerned, my burnt foot beats your busted rectum.

Yea but are your walls covered in red kool-aid? Answer me that welder boy! :cool:

Python14
04-03-2003, 11:24 PM
The color/flavor varies, but for the most part my walls have the grape kool-aide on them.

-=Squid=-
04-03-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
You've been demobilized

My god! Yet ANOTHER Useless falconguy post!

painball
04-04-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

My god! Yet ANOTHER Useless falconguy post!

Oh god yet another useless Squid post!:rolleyes:

Cryer
04-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by painball

Oh god yet another useless Squid post!:rolleyes:

oh....nevermind:rolleyes: ;) :D

FooTemps
04-04-2003, 02:51 AM
lol... "MY GOD! ANOTHER ANNOYING POSTWHORE POST!" ::cough:: :D

The last time I fell down the stairs was like when I was 9 or 10 right after a soccer game... I think I missed the step fell backwards like 6 or 7 steps... It hurt and I pulled my thigh or whatever...

EsPo
04-04-2003, 06:37 AM
is it spackel time...?(for the red walls........ill leave now)

Fatjon
04-04-2003, 08:05 PM
yes this post whore stuff is geting pretty damn annoying. Evertime falconguy says something someone else says some stupid stuff after it.

Jonesie
04-04-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Although I've only hung out with him a handful of times, that is Jeff in a nutshell. The dry sense of humor, poking fun at the less fortunate. :p

Just jokin'! Jeff's a pretty good guy with a pretty good sense of humor. I can specifcally recall him pointing and laughing at people on Bourbon Street! :D Wait, I MAY have been one of them... :eek:

Later ~ Dave

-=Squid=-
04-04-2003, 11:25 PM
God I hate this crap! Somebody post whores, then I say something about it, and I am accused of a PW myself? Jeez...this is ridiculous.

Demobilized
04-05-2003, 12:11 AM
Just and update for everyone, after many aleve and ibuprofen I seem to be recovering from my fall. So everyone can rest easy tonight! :D