PDA

View Full Version : what is the difference?

JonDaAzn
04-04-2003, 12:25 AM
between a normal mag and an emag, yes i know one is electronic, what i am really asking is can you take an emag grip frame, stick it on a mag and have a electronic marker?

also, how do you guys like the hyperframe? would your buy it again?

FlipShot
04-04-2003, 12:51 AM
I have no idea but my guess would be that AGD purposly designed the E-mag grip differantly so they would actually sell rather then having mag owners just bolting on the E-mag grip.

JonDaAzn
04-04-2003, 01:09 AM
in that case, how do you people who own hyperframes feel about them? i have heard that they do not have on off switches, does this eventually become a pain in the butt? also, have you experienced unreliability (is that a word :confused: ) problems with this frame?

askman
04-04-2003, 01:47 AM
well, you cannot put on emag grips, but you can sell your mag and pick up an emag. the going rate for a used emag with lx is about 600.

Hyper frame works fairly well. If you are running r/t with lx bolt, I've heard that you could have problem firing. (the solenoid do not have enough power) in a classic with smaller on/off pin that they use, it works well. so depend upon what you have...

JonDaAzn
04-04-2003, 10:32 AM
up

Dayspring
04-04-2003, 10:38 AM
No. You can't put an Emag grip on the classic body. The rail and a bunch of the little parts are different. Sear pivot rod and some other stuff won't fit either.

Originally posted by JonDaAzn
between a normal mag and an emag, yes i know one is electronic, what i am really asking is can you take an emag grip frame, stick it on a mag and have a electronic marker?

also, how do you guys like the hyperframe? would your buy it again?