PDA

View Full Version : David Blaine...

warpfeedmod
04-04-2003, 07:54 PM
OUCH! (http://download.consumptionjunction.com/multimedia/cj_19199.wmv)

okay okay so I know it's probably not real but damn..just watching it made me cringe :p

Gotta love that guy, he does in-your-face magic too...hard to really tell sometimes how he does it.

FalconGuy016
04-04-2003, 08:13 PM
Wow thats great!! He gave it away when he kept pulling his shirt back though :)

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-04-2003, 08:17 PM
lol, thats good. But did you guys ever see the episode of south park about him? It was on last night. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kevmag
04-05-2003, 12:47 AM
some of his tricks are just amazing, but that's not one of them.

Not sure how he floats in the middle of the street. The expressions on people's faces are classic.

He does a card trick where he picks the persons card by throwing the deck at a window. The person's card is stuck to the window on the OTHER side of the glass.

warpfeedmod
04-05-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Kevmag
some of his tricks are just amazing, but that's not one of them.

Not sure how he floats in the middle of the street. The expressions on people's faces are classic.

He does a card trick where he picks the persons card by throwing the deck at a window. The person's card is stuck to the window on the OTHER side of the glass.

thats a great one. I also love the one where he has someone pick a card, he drops the deck on the table, covers it with a napkin/menu (this was in a resturaunt) and jabs a knife through the napkin/menu into the pile of cards. he picks up the table, shakes off all the loose cards, and the one that he's run through with the knife is the one the person picked.

ShooterJM
04-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Kevmag

Optical illusion. If your audiance isn't at the perfect angle it doesn't look anything like leviation. In fact, it just looks like he's standing on this toes....which he is.;)

EsPo
04-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM

Optical illusion. If your audiance isn't at the perfect angle it doesn't look anything like leviation. In fact, it just looks like he's standing on this toes....which he is.;) yeah.. they showed how to do that on one of these magic shows.. and i did it to these two gullible girls in the hallway.. o yeah, im a magic pimp :D