PDA

View Full Version : Red ULE before Friday 4/11?

Darkstorm
04-05-2003, 09:34 AM
I am going to call the office Monday morning, but does anyone know if I should be able to get a RED ULE by Friday? If so I am going to start working on getting a new freak back with cocker threads. TRev is next weekend and it would be cool to have it for that.

BTW (I actually like twist lock better).

Skoad
04-05-2003, 12:05 PM
I think you should get it by then. I think they are shipping them on Monday. Don't quote me on this though

joeyjoe367
04-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Same here. I paid for 3 day shipping via UPS. I'd like to have it to play that weekend.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-05-2003, 01:26 PM
UUmmm..I hope you guys aren't dreaming..because I doubt you'll have them by Friday..they still haven't even gone through QC yet, and that may take at least a day not to mention boxing and getting them all ready to be shipped. I'm not saying it can't happen..just don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen..and having them shipped 3-day doesn't have anything to do with it.

and please don't call the office, just send them an email..that's the reason it was invented...Office@airgun.com

WARPED1
04-05-2003, 02:24 PM
I wasn't going to bother, but I might get one if they still have them next month. Would a warp feed fit ya think? I don't really want to wait for the warp bodies, but I will if I have too.

Darkstorm
04-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Thanks all....BTW I'll use email, but I thought in another thread it said call and gave the number, oh well.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-06-2003, 11:05 AM
Nah, Marcia (or was it JoAnne) is giving Voodoo Hexes on people who call up about things other than placing an order..email is just a better option..and they seem a lot happier answering that than the phone...

darklord
04-06-2003, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't push your luck, guys.... last time I placed an order at the store, just a few small e-mag parts (inhibitor, twist-lock assembly, ball bearings...).... it took them like 4 weeks to get the stuff to my house... with 3 day shipping :mad:

Darkstorm
04-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Actually my call was going to be an order, but only if they can get it to me by Friday. But I'll still use email. Hope they can do it, because a lot of people will be at the game along with a few AO's.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-06-2003, 05:47 PM
just so you know they charge you $5 if you call in an order (unless you live in Alaska or Hawaii)...