PDA

View Full Version : I love my consitent mag.

hostage
04-05-2003, 10:46 AM
Well I went to a tourney the other day and I shot 3 255's on the chorono. The only problem was that most of the paint was warped, I started shooting some more and started to get some variations in velocity and felt bad, but then when the angels, cockers and timmies started to chrono, my mag was much more consitent then theirs.
-Doron

AcemanPB
04-05-2003, 06:27 PM
I haven't even touched the velocity or messed with anything on my mag in a while since I got the freak. All I do is oil it every case or two and it stays right at 285, right where I left it a few months ago :) .

andy13186
04-05-2003, 06:29 PM
sweet=) i cant wait for my rt valved minimag =))))) I cant wait!!!!!! i also am getting a nitro duck tank with mega reg. is that tank good for consistancy?

ezrunner
04-05-2003, 07:09 PM
The air source is a magic thing.

I've had great results with Crossfire Tanks on mags and other guns.

Even on my autococker, I have a low pressure crossfire behind a low pressure palmer stabilizer reg. I haven't had to adjust it in 6 months :)

-rob

paint magnet
04-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Hey, could you post your setup? I'm getting +/- 12 fps, probably due to the fact that it rained all day and a bad paint to barrel match. And my cheap PMI tank... But my Angel was doing about +/- 5 fps, which is bad for it.:)