PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

jspring7
04-05-2003, 06:50 PM
Is it possible to make the intelliframe electronic or close to it, and how can i make the trigger pull even shorter??

BlueTies
04-05-2003, 07:21 PM
If you are looking at an electronic frame i would say look at the hyperframe, booh yea, and i think there are some others. I see no point in converting a good mechanical frame to electric. As far as shortn' it goes i think i would leave it alone AGD usually does things right the first time. :D

jspring7
04-05-2003, 07:24 PM
Do you think i should hook it up to my revy? and if you do have a intelliframe how long did it take you to put on?

BlueTies
04-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Without the intellilink hooked up the frame is still excellent. Hooking it up is just an added bouns. I woud assume you know that it is only like 5 bucks for the parts at radioshack. I think it is worth it to hook up if you are out shooting your revy and if you use the phone line mod it looks really cool. I dont know about a time but if you had some good instructions and everything you need it could be done in a half an hour i (would assume).

jspring7
04-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Ok, what is the phone line mod. i just know you can you a mic cord but what is the phone mod?

BlueTies
04-05-2003, 08:10 PM
It is just using phone male and (female pulgs) to allow for eazy disconnecting of the hopper, if you search the forums there will be instructions on how to hook it up.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
04-08-2003, 12:53 PM
I don't have my intelli wired up to my revvie. Didn't really see the point in it since I wasn't having any feeding probs. I just have probs breaking that cheap plastic shell on the revvies. 187 Brass Eagle! Halo is on order =)