PDA

View Full Version : Hey can any mag or former mag owners plz give me sum barrel advice for an original RT

H4V0C Z3|20
04-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey guys just got an RT and im tryin to decide wut wud be the best barrel for it. It has a lvl10 and I wuz thinkin maybe a boomstick or edge kit. anyway thanx for the help.:)

Quiet
04-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose. Just look for some multiple bore kit so you can size it to your paint

Skoad
04-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Selling an new J&J edge kit. check my post: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75524

its a great system.

gamarada717
04-06-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Quiet
Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose.

How creative.

sneakyhacker420
04-06-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Quiet
Opinions on barrels are like nipples on a man, we've all got em, but they don't serve a purpose. Just look for some multiple bore kit so you can size it to your paint
LMFAO... now gamarada717 has that in his sig :eek:

but definetely get a J&J Edge kit, or just one barrel... if you only shoot one type of paint :rolleyes:... but make sure that it has a good paint-to-bore match

PsychoBaller
04-06-2003, 04:27 AM
I had an RT Original for just about 6yrs. All of the time I had on it either the stock Crownpoint barrel, and then for the last year that I had it, a 10" Boomstick. I just loved the Stock though. I think I might still have one around here if you want to throw me a couple o bones for it