PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet's Da HulaMag

gibby
04-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Well, here's the RT Pro that TDS got from TK. It's gone through some transformations. The only thing we need now is a foregrip that will match, we're having a hard time finding one so any suggestions would be appreciated! The grips were made by Fry, and the grip design was from JAM! Thanks a lot you two!

Well, here they are:

gibby
04-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Another..

WARPED1
04-06-2003, 12:18 PM
Very nice TDS. Pics are a little fuzzy, but I get the idea.

sneakyhacker420
04-06-2003, 12:34 PM
matching RTP foregrip, pink barrel, pink or purple ULE body & matching x-valve... red macroline

spazzed
04-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Werd up G!! hehehe... I'm assuming you finally got the issues worked out w/ the shop you got the anno done?

Looks damn good TDS, be proud! :D

elpimpo
04-06-2003, 03:56 PM
purple and chrome look sweet toghether. my angel is purple and chrome

WARPED1
04-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Her hulamag is supposed to be pink, it is kinda purplish tho.

Army
04-06-2003, 04:51 PM
*Army hopes the Hula Mag will take some comments away from his formerly pink gun*

:D

TooDamnSweet
04-06-2003, 05:01 PM
The picture makes it look purple but it's dark pink. Originally they made it maroon so we had to send it back and have them redo it. Took a VERY VERY LONG TIME. They also lost the trigger frame which had to be replaced. We got it at a discounted price but it took 4 months to get back!

I am happy with the outcome. Much love to my hun for helping me with and for picking it up for me.

JAM
04-07-2003, 12:29 PM
sweet, nice to see the final product!

close up of the grip please.. ;)

-j

cphilip
04-07-2003, 12:49 PM
Nice!

I think you could take one of those Bicycle grips that was posted on here and maybe find a Clear cover with Pink Sparkles in it to go on one of those forgrips. Might even be able to get it on that stock one if you pull the rubber cover off thats on there now. I know you can cut down a Bicycle grip and do that with it. And I know they make em like that. And Hey! Leave the Tassels on it too! :D

TooDamnSweet
04-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by JAM
sweet, nice to see the final product!

close up of the grip please.. ;)

-j

Here ya go.....BTW, I fell in love with it when I saw it. Thanks!

CPhilip, that's a creative idea, I'm gonna look into it! Thanks!

cphilip
04-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
CPhilip, that's a creative idea, I'm gonna look into it! Thanks!

Oh no problem and let me know if you need any help with Knitting or Macrame' I a wizz at that! And Paper Mache too! :D

wyn1370
04-07-2003, 02:05 PM
another purple and crome mag, don't tell mayhem.

BTAutoMag
04-07-2003, 02:12 PM
woooo hooooo

yea TDS, you da man, well, da WOman

i like it all because of Lilo, i love that movie

powermad
04-09-2003, 01:54 PM
how about this

TooDamnSweet
04-11-2003, 03:59 PM
OOOOOO that looks nice. Sorry I have to ask, but what color is it? Looks purple...

CMDane
04-11-2003, 04:07 PM
Another possible option, take the existing foregrip, strip the teflon and get it anno'ed/chromed to match, then see if someone can make a grip?

Sweet lookin' rig!

dropkick1
04-11-2003, 05:16 PM
wow, that is really nice, and i'm glad u finally got it back, once again loks really aweosme.

ken

Clare
04-12-2003, 06:05 AM
That looks real nice! :)

whenever I hear Lilo speak, all I picture is Samara from The Ring

The Frymarker
04-12-2003, 07:37 AM
Looks really nice, I love the color, where did you get it done?

=-xunoxnitrox-=
04-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Deleted for being about the most totaly useless stupid post I ever saw - cphilip

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by =-xunoxnitrox-=
I genuinely despise the way that thing looks it will be burnt into my mind as one of the tackiest mags I have ever seen I hope you are happy with yourself...

Ouch baby, major ouch ... :(

DiRTyBuNNy
04-12-2003, 11:50 AM
I genuinely despise the way that thing looks it will be burnt into my mind as one of the tackiest mags I have ever seen I hope you are happy with yourself...

and people say I'm rude and a jerk...oh well!:D :D :D

TooDamnSweet
04-12-2003, 12:37 PM
Thanks for all the idea's!

Capo - Lilo's voice reminds you of Samara? I've seen the Ring once (and don't care to see it again LOL) but I don't remember the characters names. Which one was that?

Looks really nice, I love the color, where did you get it done?

Thanks. The grips were made by you ofcourse, and I think that's the best part of the marker. :p The annodizing was done at Xtreme Sports (Gibby, correct me if I have the wrong name). They did a great job in the end but it was way more hassle than it was worth.

Genuinely? That was harsh. Well, you can't please everyone.... but I'm sure you won't lose any sleep over it.

and people say I'm rude and a jerk...oh well!

Who said that! :)

gibby
04-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Actually, she's quite happy with it...thanks for the compliments! Have a good day.:D

DiRTyBuNNy
04-12-2003, 01:01 PM
and people say I'm rude and a jerk...oh well!

Who said that! :)

They can be found...believe me..

WARPED1
04-12-2003, 01:26 PM
Everyone.... I'd like to introduce you to Forrest Gumps slow cousin....he ate lead paint as a child.

Clare
04-12-2003, 04:01 PM
Capo - Lilo's voice reminds you of Samara? I've seen the Ring once (and don't care to see it again LOL) but I don't remember the characters names. Which one was that?

the little girl who does the voice for Lilo is the same girl who plays Samara
http://ringworld.somrux.com/images/samara_clinicCap.jpg

:)

Creative Mayhem
04-12-2003, 04:36 PM
Very nice TDS.. would look better purple ;) JK It would be nice to see with better pics though...

CM

=-xunoxnitrox-=
04-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1

Everyone.... I'd like to introduce you to Forrest Gumps slow cousin....he ate lead paint as a child.

Wtf for stating my opinion that the stupid freaking gun is tacky???? If my tastes and posting them the same as you makes me a ****ing retard and gives you the right to say that I ate paintchips and other stupid **** like that when someone states a contradictory opinion to yours. From my viewpoint I think you are giving her compliments on the simple fact she is a female and you do not want her to leave cause that gun is not that special.... a little anno on some stock parts sone grips and a Cp barrel that in my opinion does not make it as sweet as you all put out so if you want to talk more **** because I don't like it feel free to do so... Also to add this is quite hypocriticakl of most of you because in another members post about his new impulse several members commented about his gun meaner than I did. Noone flamed them I guess it was because it was a guy's gun not one of the girl's that you are all so bent over....

cphilip
04-12-2003, 09:33 PM
OK I have had enough of your cursing and flaming. Your gone...

DiRTyBuNNy
04-12-2003, 09:42 PM
another reason why being a member of pbnation does not make you an intellectual...

cphilip
04-12-2003, 09:44 PM
hehe... good one Bunny! :D And thats not realy being "hypocriticakl is it? :confused:

WARPED1
04-12-2003, 10:01 PM
I said that because it's not nice to hurt someones feelings, especialy someone TooDamnSweet!
Sorry if I crossed the line, but his comment really cheesed my goat!

gibby
04-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Ahem? A little ano on some stock parts?

Okay, I'll give you that one...but let's take a look at those stock parts...it's from an RT Pro that already has the latest upgrades you can get for an Automag. So tell me, what more could she do to "upgrade" it? What would you do?

Warpfeed? She doesn't like the warpfeed. I could intellifeed it but that's only adding to one of the stock parts. She still needs a level 10 but even with that upgrade, it's nothing visible so it still appears "stock."

So since you're so opinionated, what's your opinion now? I've seen plenty of markers that are pink, purple, red, blue, etc. What part of her marker made it tacky? Her choice in color? If that's your opinion, it's a pretty weak one. Better think again before you speak. So you're telling me that every pink and chrome paintball gun is tacky? Or every chrome and purple one is tacky? Or any color and chrome is tacky?

The grips is the only thing you can pick on. But if you're telling me that's tacky, well, that's your opinion that I will let you keep. But you went beyond your opinion and played with words to produce an insult to someone you don't even know.

I will not play with words nor insult you for who you are. There's no need to. You do a good job on your own.

Like I said before...Have a nice day!

TooDamnSweet
04-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

the little girl who does the voice for Lilo is the same girl who plays Samara
http://ringworld.somrux.com/images/samara_clinicCap.jpg

:)

I had no idea that was the same girl! I now see Lilo in a new light LOL

DiRTyBuNNy
04-12-2003, 11:25 PM
Hey WARPED1, you're in the clear..it was =-xunoxnitrox-= that Cphil was talking about..

WARPED1
04-13-2003, 01:31 AM
I figured, but thought I mighta gone too far, but I was peeved, Yvonnie is a good friend of mine!:)

The Frymarker
04-13-2003, 06:47 AM
Wtf for stating my opinion that the stupid freaking gun is tacky???? If my tastes and posting them the same as you makes me a ****ing retard and gives you the right to say that I ate paintchips and other stupid **** like that when someone states a contradictory opinion to yours. From my viewpoint I think you are giving her compliments on the simple fact she is a female and you do not want her to leave cause that gun is not that special.... a little anno on some stock parts sone grips and a Cp barrel that in my opinion does not make it as sweet as you all put out so if you want to talk more **** because I don't like it feel free to do so... Also to add this is quite hypocriticakl of most of you because in another members post about his new impulse several members commented about his gun meaner than I did. Noone flamed them I guess it was because it was a guy's gun not one of the girl's that you are all so bent over....

I love pink when I get a ule I want it pink. As far as his opinion he is entitled to it but when you really think about what he is saying it is redundant.

Just as he can have an opinion which makes it his own he is putting down a marker which is unique and all TDS style?

So I guess by having a marker the same as everyone else is better according to his unique opinion.

Just because she's a female that isn't why everyone on the thread replied in a nice manner, we just seem to have more respect for someone's feelings, than I guess other people do?

Personally I think what anyone does to there marker no matter how big or small is great, because it is a reflection of who they are.

It is a shame to that he probably won't come back to read this reply.

cphilip
04-13-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
It is a shame to that he probably won't come back to read this reply.

Oh that much I can garantee! Something happened to his account...;)

TooDamnSweet
04-13-2003, 11:48 AM
His opinion wouldn't have bothered me so much if he wasn't so rude, but I didn't dwell on it, for too long....

I don't think that everyone who responded in a positive way only did so because they want me to stay on the board, or because I'm a girl. I'm pretty sure you all could care less whether I'm here or not. LOL

In the end, an opinion that was meant to be mean didn't really mean much. I'm sorry that it turnned out the way it did.

Warped1 - don't feel bad, you have a good heart. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
04-13-2003, 12:24 PM
Heck, I'm even considering getting a Pink X-Mag just to have it be totally one of a kind...

RoadDawg
04-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Looks nice. Not my favorite but then again it's not mine. Good job TDS & gibby. Have to check it out sometime when we all can manage to scrape a game together.

RDawg

Clare
04-13-2003, 07:53 PM
Heck, I'm even considering getting a Pink X-Mag just to have it be totally one of a kind...

a pink xmag already exists, it belongs to Amy Schrier from the femmes :)

DiRTyBuNNy
04-14-2003, 01:59 AM
Ok...two of a kind...so I better go with a pink fade so that I can be special..

The Frymarker
04-14-2003, 06:46 AM
Well I guess mine would have to be 3 of a kind;)

gibby
04-14-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
Well I guess mine would have to be 3 of a kind;)
DANG! I feel so left out! :(

/me wants an Xmag too! :p

WARPED1
04-14-2003, 10:54 AM
An Xmag would be nice, but the waiting list is too damn long. That and the hefty pricetag. Think I'll wait til the YMag;) comes out and the price drops tp $850(ala Angel LCD's).

RoadDawg
04-14-2003, 01:00 PM
I'm just waiting for a ULE Emax. MMMM *drools thinking about it****

Nobody077
04-14-2003, 05:25 PM
Wow I take a small break from the board, and things get crazy:confused:
Hay TDS that gun does look great, and it will stand out here in SoCal.
As for a foregrip, the 45* that Jeff at PBdaddys makes looks good and its realy light.
We all realy need to get together for a AO game soon.

Hay Gibby you think TK will give a price break on some X-Mags if we get a AO-CA group purchase together (All Pink?:p )

TooDamnSweet
04-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Hey Nobody! Nice to hear from you! We do need to get together! We're gonna play paintball for Gibby's B-Day (yes, he's getting old LOL). Either May 3rd or 4th. I'll send you a pm with all the details. I hope you can come.

Capo - We just watched Spirited Away and that same girl plays the voice of the main character.

DANG! I feel so left out!

/me wants an Xmag too!

You are so spoiled! :D

Nobody077
04-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Sounds good, send me the details, and hes not the only one getting older in May, you can add me to the list of old farts on the 12th:D

TooDamnSweet
04-15-2003, 02:41 PM
That makes 3 of us! Mine is on the 4th. :D

James
04-15-2003, 10:18 PM
ok i read alot of threads and say nothing this time i am going too.i dont think it was right to ban his name.... or lock his account yes he could have watched his lang
and he has a right to his opinion whethere he likes it or not i think a simple warning about his lingo would have been a better way a reasoning a problem. also phillip i am not critsizing your judgement i just think there could have been a better resolution.

JesseB
04-15-2003, 10:23 PM
It's kosher I was tired of that name anyway.... Can you do me a favor and transfer my post count to this name or do I need to do some major pwing???

James
04-15-2003, 10:25 PM
i have owned quite a few markers in my day.. and personally i see nothing special about her gun.. granted it is nice and she is doing something to it at least. so props for the customizing. But people have the right not to like other people's stuff. i had an rt pro that was bad a$$(sorry for the lingo) and personally i dont like her gun i think its ugly... But the great part of being an American is the fact that it doesnt matter if i like. She likes her marker thats her perrogative. To each his(in this case her) own. different folks differant strokes.
just stating my opinion once again not trying to flame.
James

WARPED1
04-15-2003, 10:29 PM
He does have the right to not like it, but he didn't have to be so harsh about it. I was always taught if I had nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
Or he just coulda said "Eh, I don't like it personaly."

INSANEautomagER
04-15-2003, 10:32 PM
It's lookin good, keep on upgrading, mabe get a purple/pink X-valve when they come out.

JesseB
04-15-2003, 10:37 PM
well I replyed the way I did sort of as an experiment... Yes I really don't like the gun but that is besides the point... I saw a post the other day where A guy just bought one of the best performing/looking imps manufactured and he got completely ripped up one side and down another. Noone got banned noone got edited, or publicly warned for any of it but.... as soon as some unkindness was directed toward a mag and one of your loyal people over the exact same thing I was banned without even a warning or any previous problems... I know it is a free forum but if you are going to go forum nazi you gotta be equal about it guys.

WARPED1
04-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Maybe an intelliframe blade?
Xvalve or LX.

James
04-15-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
He does have the right to not like it, but he didn't have to be so harsh about it. I was always taught if I had nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
Or he just coulda said "Eh, I don't like it personaly."

maybe so but you know as well as i do. and i agree that when a guy post something that people think is stupid or ugly 99% of the time they are rude as all hell..
and i agree that since this is a girl people are taking it more seriously just cause of the simple fact she is a female thats not right. people talk soo much crap on this site alot of times and nothing is done alot of times. thats just the way i see it right now i could be wrong

Nobody077
04-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Wow, the people that are so stuck on the flameing/banning issue, drop it or if you realy want to keep crying about it open your own thread and take it there. :( This isint paintbal nation or the Kingman fourm's, things do work a little diffrent around here, if you dont agree with it, the Net is a big place with many other sites that dont care what happens.

James
04-15-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Nobody077
Wow, the people that are so stuck on the flameing/banning issue, drop it or if you realy want to keep crying about it open your own thread and take it there. :( This isint paintbal nation or the Kingman fourm's, things do work a little diffrent around here, if you dont agree with it, the Net is a big place with many other sites that dont care what happens.

okay i have been a member a whole year longer than you and yet your some kind of expert over me? like i dont know of other sites.... i know this isnt pbnation thats why i am a member here and not there... i like ao. I am allowed to voice my opinion as i please if you dont like it then don't read my reply's thats a simple solution.Being that this is ao i know people care what happens and i am one of them.. thats why i am saying something. i am not crying as you put it. i am stating my opinion. and yes the net is a big place so then why arent you somewhere else reading something else. i am on ao cause i like it.If you look in my previous reply's i have not talked down to anyone i never said the mods sucked and werent doing their jobs, i never said that people were stupid for voicing their opinion they are entitled to them. So again no need to trash talk me for saying what i think.

Nobody077
04-16-2003, 12:02 AM
If you feel my post was targeted directly at you then so be it, but it wasent, it was directed at flame'ers in general. Yes everyone has the right to there own opinon, but at the same time they should show a little restraint when voiceing them and look at the big picture of things, and not get carried away when a simple negitive responce would have been plenty in getting there point acrossed. The only reason I'm even responding with this post is you targeted me directly, something I dident do to you. Now you go back and read your own post, then read my earlyer post, Where did I call inyone "stupid for voiceing there opinon" or "Trash Talk" YOU, or say that YOU said "the mods suck"
And yes I have many more things I could say that are on my mind but I wont, as this isent the place or the time.
And Im truly impressed that you have been on the fourm longer than Me:rolleyes: I wont even bother responding to this again as it looks to become a chiledish game of "King Of The Hill"

James
04-16-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Nobody077
If you feel my post was targeted directly at you then so be it, but it wasent, it was directed at flame'ers in general. Yes everyone has the right to there own opinon, but at the same time they should show a little restraint when voiceing them and look at the big picture of things, and not get carried away when a simple negitive responce would have been plenty in getting there point acrossed. The only reason I'm even responding with this post is you targeted me directly, something I dident do to you. Now you go back and read your own post, then read my earlyer post, Where did I call inyone "stupid for voiceing there opinon" or "Trash Talk" YOU, or say that YOU said "the mods suck"
And yes I have many more things I could say that are on my mind but I wont, as this isent the place or the time.
And Im truly impressed that you have been on the fourm longer than Me:rolleyes: I wont even bother responding to this again as it looks to become a chiledish game of "King Of The Hill"

okay i can respect your reply... i didnt specify either
"Where did I call inyone "stupid for voiceing there opinon" or "Trash Talk" YOU, or say that YOU said "the mods suck" that part was not directed toward you and thats my fault i did not clarify that so my bad on that.and the mods part was just a comment not an insinutation.

i agree a simple negative response would have done it.. but people are differant and thats not how they do things even though they should JESSE!(lol). sorry i understand your point. all i am saying is that i think its more of a big issue in this case for the simple fact its a female.
i honestly think there wouldnt have been such a big deal if it had been a male's post. but sorry the misunderstanding on my statements i should have been more specific,
James

cphilip
04-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by James
i have owned quite a few markers in my day.. and personally i see nothing special about her gun.. granted it is nice and she is doing something to it at least. so props for the customizing. But people have the right not to like other people's stuff. i had an rt pro that was bad a$$(sorry for the lingo) and personally i dont like her gun i think its ugly... But the great part of being an American is the fact that it doesnt matter if i like. She likes her marker thats her perrogative. To each his(in this case her) own. different folks differant strokes.
just stating my opinion once again not trying to flame.
James

Jame I understand and I am not banning him for his opinion. You will have to trust me on that. I have never banned anyone for that. I banned him for cursing and ignoring a warning. Some things went on outside of what you saw... thats all I can say. And he has an opportunity to come back if he choses to accept it. But has not so far. OK?

gibby
04-16-2003, 09:55 AM
Amazing. It's sad to see how some people just can't let this go. Plenty of people post images of their marker with almost the same exact stuff. Just the other day, I saw someone post their RT Pro that appeared "stock." I didn't see anything with regards to how "tacky" it might look, or how it's just a "stock" RT Pro. But the minute someone wants to personalize their marker in a certain color makes it tacky.

I didn't expect everyone to like it but thought I'd just share what little we did. But what caused so much problems was the simple fact that he was rude about his comments. You cannot deny that. A simple, "I don't like the color" could have suffice.

Sure, TDS is female. But in a sport where mostly males play, is it a bad thing for her? We want to encourage more females to play, not push them away because we make them feel as if they can't express themselves in this sport. If he didn't like the pink color because it didn't suit his taste, well, that's just too bad...for him. TDS happened to like that color.

It would be great if all the fuss about her being female and getting the special treatment, or him being rude about his remarks, or just all the negativity would stop right here. There's no need for them and it's certainly not worth our time.

Thank you...

cphilip
04-16-2003, 10:01 AM
Not to mention that SOME of you want to now ignore the fact that he went on a cursing flaming tirade when somone disagreed with him. I suppose that the only motivation there is to critisize my call on that? That was the issue here. All the rest requires you to ignore the obvious follow up post he made to create a issue where there is none. He lost it on that post and he paid for that. I could care less about the rest of it. Rules is rules!

WARPED1
04-16-2003, 10:44 AM
The Frymark grips are the best! OHHHHHHHH, how I'll miss her work..................

James
04-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

James I understand and I am not banning him for his opinion. You will have to trust me on that. I have never banned anyone for that. I banned him for cursing and ignoring a warning. Some things went on outside of what you saw... thats all I can say. And he has an opportunity to come back if he choses to accept it. But has not so far. OK?

i trust you.. see there was no sign of a warning thats the only reason i said anything...if he has a chance to come back thats great too... i was just stating what i thought but thanks for clearing the warning part up.

James
04-16-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by gibby
"But the minute someone wants to personalize their marker in a certain color makes it tacky."
yes i know that part was directed toward me and jesse cause we said we dont like the gun; but i did give her props for at least being cool enough and start upgrading it and sharing it with us. i can respect that stuff whether i like it or not.

"I didn't expect everyone to like it but thought I'd just share what little we did. But what caused so much problems was the simple fact that he was rude about his comments. You cannot deny that. A simple, "I don't like the color" could have suffice."
this is true

"Sure, TDS is female. But in a sport where mostly males play, is it a bad thing for her? We want to encourage more females to play, not push them away because we make them feel as if they can't express themselves in this sport. TDS happened to like that color."
that is true its good that she likes her color i mean it is her marker so thats all that really matters is that she is happy with it. and your right i do believe thats nice to get more and mroe females in the sport. Although i disagree that we should kiss some booty just because she is a female... if she is a cool female then kiss away.
i am the same with everyone in the sport i dont care man or woman as long as your cool. I also street race.. i mean drag race and its the same with female racers guys are like all over the so quick.. oh well thats my $.02

Thank you... :)
and thank you:p

James
04-16-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Not to mention that SOME of you want to now ignore the fact that he went on a cursing flaming tirade when somone disagreed with him. I suppose that the only motivation there is to critisize my call on that? That was the issue here. All the rest requires you to ignore the obvious follow up post he made to create a issue where there is none. He lost it on that post and he paid for that. I could care less about the rest of it. Rules is rules!

yes he did go on a cursing rampage but only after someone talked trash. What was it" forrest gumps slow cousin and he eats lead paint chips." that would piss me off too i doubt i would go on a cursing rampage though. just both sides jesse and i think wicked1 could have gone about it in a better manner. o well thats life,
James

TooDamnSweet
04-16-2003, 02:15 PM
Although i disagree that we should kiss some booty just because she is a female... if she is a cool female then kiss away.

I'm waaaaay kewl!!! :D

I honestly don't think anyone was kissing my butt. Everyone who posts here either knows me off this forum or doesn't know me at all. Besides, I'm kinda sensitive about my tush. LOL

joker4hire
04-16-2003, 02:22 PM
I honestly don't think anyone was kissing my butt. Everyone who posts here either knows me off this forum or doesn't know me at all. Besides, I'm kinda sensitive about my tush. LOL

Heh.. aren't all women? ;)

Imagine asking someone/significant other "Does my RT Pro make my butt look big?"

lol:p

TooDamnSweet
04-16-2003, 02:31 PM
Heh.. aren't all women?

Not the Victoria's Secret Models. ;)

Hey Joker4hire, I noticed your in the SoCal area. Check out the birthday party thread and let us know if you wanna join in on the fun.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77742

joker4hire
04-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Not the Victoria's Secret Models.

Heh.. maybe they ask each other "do these angel wings make my butt look big?" :p

Anyway, hey that sounds cool... do you have to buy field paint?

TooDamnSweet
04-16-2003, 02:45 PM
I'm not too clear on the field paint yet. Rey is gonna call today. Normally, you only have to buy field paint if you rent one of their markers. But since this is a private game, they may have other conditions. I'll let you know as soon as we find out.

PM me your email addy and I'll send you the evite with all the details and link to the site.

James
04-16-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet
Although i disagree that we should kiss some booty just because she is a female... if she is a cool female then kiss away.

I'm waaaaay kewl!!! :D

understandable like i said if you are cool then go for it i dont know you so i will see what i think as time comes.

WARPED1
04-19-2003, 09:01 PM
I finally got photoshop. This is my first ever experiment with it. I made a HALO B colored to somewhat match the Hula mag.

JesseB
04-22-2003, 12:07 PM
Heh the only person I flamed was the little punk who said I ate paint chips and was talking crap FIRST I even editted the few cuss words i did spout off you make it seem like it has been a lifetime event of me cursing and flammin when in all actuality it was only one post out of a hundred and some odd posts i have made here and that one post was called for cause the kid has the nerve to try and flame me. Well seems that you made a bad call to me for a no warning ban. Also I see nowhere that the kid was repromanded? hmm... prolly cause he liked her gun..... oh well i am gonna drop it cause I can see it is gonna get nowhere but me banned again... lata

WARPED1
04-22-2003, 12:27 PM
She needs a nice warp freed setup now!

gibby
04-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey Jim...I don't think the warp is her sort of thing. Maybe clear Halo B is more like it! :)

WARPED1
04-22-2003, 01:13 PM
That would be sweet too, maybe try the new OPP TSA?

Nobody077
04-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Clear Halo B + RIT dye = Hula Mag color Halo B:D

WARPED1
04-22-2003, 05:20 PM
Thats what I was thinking too!