PDA

View Full Version : Will the AGDetents and Flame feed tubes be available seperately any time soon?

Mossman
04-06-2003, 01:29 PM
I know there are plans to sell the detents, but what about the feed tubes? Will they be in the store soon? People that want to buy Xdepot and PBX sluggos, or people who bought slugs from AGD should be interested. Just wondering....

Kevmaster
04-06-2003, 03:11 PM
If all goes well, I will be selling AGD ball detents at hte end of next week...$7.50 is my expected price

darklord
04-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Why don't you just buy an angel feed tube somewhere instead of pondering whether or not AGD will sell the tubes seperately...? Eh? Eh? :D

Daroach
04-06-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by darklord
Why don't you just buy an angel feed tube somewhere instead of pondering whether or not AGD will sell the tubes seperately...? Eh? Eh? :D

cause some of us don't want to support WDP at all, that is, if we have the choice

Mossman
04-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Shaddup Sam :)

I just like the simplicity and size of the AGD feedtube. I found similar stuff like Cobra's low rise, and some big power seller is selling a bunch of twisted milling clamping feed tubes on ebay that look nice actually.

It's all in vain though, the guy seems to have traded the emag without talking to me :(

Boo-hoo :(