PDA

View Full Version : i love mags

TheJester
04-06-2003, 04:33 PM
ok, little story time. these past 2 weeks i've been able to get back out and play, now that it's spring again and my mag is performing BUETIFULLY. the feild we've been playing at up at 1 of my freinds house has been muddy as all hell, when you walk you sink in like 3 inches of mud...there's even some standing water in some places, so the mud always makes it fun. i don't know if it's because i'm now adjusted to my mag and i know how it performs, or because i've just had 2 really good days. today i only got hit like 8 times in the 3 and 1/2 hours of play (i say that's not bad considering the average game length in speedball). and i've come to the conclusion mags are the glocks of paintball...they don't care what they're in, they'll shoot no matter what, mud doesn't hurt them at all, even when you dive face 1st and sink in like 3 inches. i've never been on the receiving end of a mag, untill today(kinda) i was out of paint, and my freind was out of air, so i said i was gonna sit out a game and just ref, so he wanted to know if he could use my mag, i let him, and mags sound sooooo cool from the sideline, i've always just heard them from right next to them cause i was the 1 shooting it. 1 ball break between the 2 days, 1500 shots is always cool too (thank you lvl 10) but now it's cleaning time, gotta clean up all my equipment...i love mags:)

Skoad
04-06-2003, 05:04 PM
how come whenever people feel the need to tell a story they do it in one gigantic block of text :P

anyway, yes mags rock :)

SSJ4_Goku
04-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Same here, love em.
We were playing in my freind speedball field today, and I knew I was gonna get muddy in the snake, so I wipped out the mag, and didn't worry bout how dirty it would gget!

TheJester
04-06-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Skoad
how come whenever people feel the need to tell a story they do it in one gigantic block of text :P

well if i didn't do it in a "gigantic block of text" it wouldn't be a story now would it? :p