PDA

View Full Version : ULE Rails for RTPro

StygShore
04-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Hey all, AGD only offers the ULE rail for the EMAG/RTPRO in unfinished. Is anyone doing the ULE millwork that can mill an existing rail?

I would order the ULE rail unfinished, but by the time I get the anno done, it will cost me like 125.00 for a black annoed rail!?!??! So is there anyone that can cut my stock RTPro rail up for me like the ULE's? ( just the interior portion, no exterior mill work, so that you still see all black from the outside.

Thanks all

Chris

Kevmag
04-06-2003, 07:08 PM
One of the mods has milled the RT body rail. You'll need to do a search, because I can't remember if it is BlackVCG or Miscue...

It looks like he does a very good job, though he can mill the "wings" of the rail like the AGD one. Doubt that would save you much weight anyways... Good luck.

Miscue
04-06-2003, 07:22 PM
BlackVCG did it. I know nothing about this stuff.

Blennidae
04-06-2003, 07:26 PM
BlackVCG did my stock Emag rail. Good work, nice price, highly recommended.

AlabamaMan
04-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Yeah BLackVCG and I did my Rt-Pro Rail, as well as his. Also we did blennidae's E-Mag Rail. I think Black has all the pics.

Mr.Minus
04-06-2003, 09:32 PM
any pics of the rt pro rails?

magman007
04-06-2003, 09:43 PM
also, you need to realize that the ule rail in the store, will not work with any sort of foregrip that i noticed. when i had one for my e-mag, there was nop hole for a foregrip to go, nor does it have the outter attachments for the rtp foregrip

StygShore
04-06-2003, 11:03 PM
If I have them ULE the stock rail, I would have the normal positioning for the foregrip wouldn't I?

Thanks for the insight guys, I'll track down Black and see what he says.

Styg

BlackVCG
04-06-2003, 11:48 PM
I can do stock RTP rails. I can actually get more weight out of them than the E-Mag rails because the back isn't slanted like the E-Mag rail.

My price is $30 w/ return shipping.

I'll post pics of my RTP rail later tonight.

StygShore
04-07-2003, 12:51 AM
nice work RF. I have a RTPro coming in trade and picked up one a dem fancy ULE bodies, so I wanted to lighten the hunk of aluminum I am going to attach it too :)

anyone that can do the work, email me at [email protected] with prices, pics, and turnaround times

If you dont do the work, send me some specs for what I can and can not cut please!!

thanks

Styg

StygShore
04-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Black,

Do you cut this far through? Do you cut more or less? I will be using a ULE body, so I do not even need the twistlock section of the rail.

will I still be abel to use the foregrip? Or do you have a better designed foregrip?

Styg

BlackVCG
04-07-2003, 01:24 AM
Here's what I can do to the stock RTP rail. I can remove the twist lock section if you don't need that.

DjGruv
04-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by StygShore
Black,

Do you cut this far through? Do you cut more or less? I will be using a ULE body, so I do not even need the twistlock section of the rail.

will I still be abel to use the foregrip? Or do you have a better designed foregrip?

Styg

where can you get this rail?

Dayspring
04-07-2003, 02:10 PM
The silver un-ano'd rail body is the ULE rail that AGD sells on the store. (Parts/Emag)

Keep in mind, it is more suited towards the Emag b/c there is no foregrip space. It needs to be pollished, ano'd and have a twist lok assembly installed before it's REALLY usable. (Unless you're using the ULE bodies/Slug bodies.

Originally posted by DjGruv

where can you get this rail?

The Commando
04-07-2003, 04:25 PM
BlackVSG, i'm interested in having my EMag rail milled. You have mail.