PDA

View Full Version : lv 10 bolt?

Teen
04-06-2003, 07:31 PM
does anyone know if you can use a different bolt other than the superbolt 2 with your lv 10 kit? i was wondering cuz i have an ans bolt and i want to keep the accuracy i get with that.

Troy
04-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Level 10 bolt is just as accurate.

After market "venturi" bolts for the mag are a scam.

HoppysMag
04-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Teen
does anyone know if you can use a different bolt other than the superbolt 2 with your lv 10 kit? i was wondering cuz i have an ans bolt and i want to keep the accuracy i get with that.

no only the lv 10 bolt can be used... ANS parts are TRASH in all my experiance

Teen
04-06-2003, 07:40 PM
k, i didn't know that. i'll keep that in mind. but does that mean aftermarket bolts are a scam for all other marker?

sneakyhacker420
04-06-2003, 07:47 PM
1. the 8-hole mod and venturi bolts are both useless crap

2. only LX bolt can be used with LX

3. accuracy depends mainly on paint-bore match & pressure consistency

4. aftermarket bolts made for other guns (eg: spyder, impulse, etc.) are sometimes better (eg: delrin, no more o-rings), but because the mag parts are made to do only what they need to do and not any more or less, any INTERNAL upgrade for an automag not made by AGD is a steaming pile of monkey crap

HoppysMag
04-06-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Teen
k, i didn't know that. i'll keep that in mind. but does that mean aftermarket bolts are a scam for all other marker?

i donno... all i know is iv spent hours at fields pullin ANS on/offs outta mags and pulling out the broken bolt stem out of the power tube... but i donno bout other guns all i know is aftermarket parts on mags suck...