PDA

View Full Version : what next?

TheJester
04-06-2003, 08:28 PM
i'm pretty content with my setup now, but i've tossed a few ideas around on upgrades. 1 is an edge kit (if sticking to traditional mag sytle body) obviously another thought is a different mag body, a vvert feed of some sort, either a no-rise, a ULE or 1 of the sluggos out (prolly the I.T.) which would mean i would need a different barrel all in all. how ever i'm some what reluctant to get a new body, it's the only orignal part left on my gun, and if i got a new body it would no longer be a minimag. also considered a warp(want to try 1 out 1st) and/or halo b. what do you guys think? what, if any of the above should i get?

TheJester
04-06-2003, 08:33 PM
chrome minimag w/ the following
blade intelliframe (chrome)
32* flame drop
12in all american
rico 2k hopper (intellifed)
32*on/off ASA w/ slide check
32*gas thru (soon to be costume products mini when it comes in)
x-valve
68/3000 crossfire

darklord
04-06-2003, 08:42 PM
get a ULE and a HALO B or an egg II. The Egg II will have more than enough speed to keep up with your rate of fire on a ReTromag. Looks good!

Skoad
04-06-2003, 08:52 PM
get the edge....FROM ME!

if you want it you better get it soon, i have a buyer whos out of town but is back this weekend.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=732722#post732722

Also, i don't know why everyone keeps acting like the ULE is the best upgrade for a mag since HPA its like they think its going to give them 50bps more or something, its just a light, vert feed body. If your content with the weight and looks of your gun now why bother spending $150.

I would keep the body you have. My edge would go great with your color scheme ;)

jayel579
04-06-2003, 08:54 PM
i wouldnt worry about it not being a minimag anymore. you still got that AGD valve in there and thats what makes it a mag. get the ULE body, thats my latest addition

Mag Master 04
04-06-2003, 08:57 PM
im gettin 1 soon and i will have an evo 2 on it
nice mag jester

ChucktheMAGician
04-06-2003, 08:59 PM
I think it looks great like it is! I would say a no-rise body but then, like you said it wouldn't be a minimag:( I like the way the body goes over the barrel on mini's too. I think if AGD made no-rise minimag bodies they could at least sell 2!;) :D