PDA

View Full Version : Tough Decision

wobbles82
04-06-2003, 09:05 PM
Alright once again I have hit a deadend. I need a new marker, and I want an RT-Pro with a ULE and X-Valve :D but I dunno when they are releasing them together. Should I go out, buy an RT-Pro and sell the body and valve off and just replace them, or stick it out and wait? Or possibly Tom will read this and perform some miracles? :rolleyes:

Gitaroo Man
04-06-2003, 09:09 PM
Well, the RTPs come with a xvalve now standered and all you would have to do is sell the body and buy a ULE

wobbles82
04-06-2003, 10:43 PM
Wo wo wo, are you positive on that? They come standard? If they do...then this is indeed a heavenly day, i Must know thanks.

cannedheat
04-06-2003, 10:55 PM
You could call whoever you are buying it from and find out if it comes with the x-valve, atleast that would be what I would do

AGD
04-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Well with the miracle of the internet here is your answer. We will be switching the Emag and RTpro to ULE bodies very very soon. The only thing that would stop that is if you buy all the ULE bodies before we assemble the next batch of guns.

AGD

Strider
04-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Tom, when the switch to ULE bodies goes final, will you be making batches of the RT Pro/Emag Barrels in Cocker threading?

wobbles82
04-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Tom, I have finally gotten a straight answer and this time its from someone I know is right! Mind my ignorance, and I know I ask a lot of questions, but this one is for everybody on automags.org, but do all stores carry RT-Pros with an X-Valve as a standard now? Oh and Tom...exactly....how soon will the ULE's come standard with those markers? My eyes are like glazed over from the new look im dying to have one!

than205
04-08-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Well with the miracle of the internet here is your answer. We will be switching the Emag and RTpro to ULE bodies very very soon. The only thing that would stop that is if you buy all the ULE bodies before we assemble the next batch of guns.

AGD

Bummer. I like the twist-lock and not having the hopper on top of my marker.
Will there be a warp version of the body?