PDA

View Full Version : congrats to the femmes and 3 AGD teams at ultimate maddness!

thecavemankevin
04-06-2003, 11:25 PM
The Femmes Fatals took 1st in the womens division, and three AGD teams made it into the semi-finals in the am division...AGD Pride, Lions, and Kids.
The lions then went onto make it into the finals and took 4th!

Way to rep it for the world of Mags!!!!:)

war pig results list
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/ultimate_madness/2003/threefinal.shtml

pbzmag
04-07-2003, 02:00 AM
Congrats guys and gals! I also like to congrat my friends team, Lady T&A, for placing 3rd place.

The Frymarker
04-07-2003, 06:57 AM
Congratz!!!

shartley
04-07-2003, 07:25 AM
Way to go folks.

Duke Henry
04-07-2003, 08:07 AM
GOOD JOB!

SteveD
04-07-2003, 09:35 AM
We maxed all of our semifinals games but couldn't get a break in the finals. Thanks Tom, Jon, JJ, Kayle and the rest of the AGD crew for their support and for one he|| of a marker. Congrats to Farside on their Am win. We'll see you in Vegas this weekend.

Steve D
AGD Lions

Riotz
04-07-2003, 10:00 AM
Wow the femmes actually WON a game! :eek: :eek: Musta been a weak division or something. :p

Way to go AGD. :)

cphilip
04-07-2003, 10:06 AM
Hehehe...that was just mean Riotz...funny but... mean! :D

Congrats ladies! We proud of you.

And congrats to the guys for staying in the upper echelons again.

GO AGD!!!! :cool:

Wc Keep
04-07-2003, 12:32 PM
congrats guys and gals!!!

ezrunner
04-07-2003, 12:54 PM
We'll see some of the Pride guys this weekend in chicago for NCPA Nationals!

-rob

ICOM
04-07-2003, 01:21 PM
WTG AGD. Sooner or later the angel and cocker owners should start respecting MAgs again.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Guess Miscue and I are going to be the only one repping AGD in Vegas (except Miscue gets to sleep in his warm bed and I'll be sleeping in my car..ha!)..oh well..same ol' same ol...

ntn4502
04-07-2003, 01:39 PM
congrats to all, wish I could of been there

BTAutoMag
04-07-2003, 02:45 PM
w00t. go femmes. thats who i'm chearing for.. the guys teams dont matter to me. i like the women:D

SteveD
04-07-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
Guess Miscue and I are going to be the only one repping AGD in Vegas (except Miscue gets to sleep in his warm bed and I'll be sleeping in my car..ha!)..oh well..same ol' same ol...

We'll be there for the NPPL Super 7 this weekend. Is that the one you're going to or are you playing the PSP event next month?

Steve D
AGD Lions

pbzmag
04-07-2003, 06:01 PM
I was planning on going to NPPL Las Vegas but a certain department changed my plans. I'll give you a hint, this department has three letters that makes everyone cringe every year.

la690
04-07-2003, 06:46 PM
the NBA?

SteveD
04-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Infernal Revenue Service?

Give 'til it hurts.

Steve D
AGD Lions

demonguy8
04-07-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by pbzmag
I was planning on going to NPPL Las Vegas but a certain department changed my plans. I'll give you a hint, this department has three letters that makes everyone cringe every year.

Its the DEA isnt it? Bout time they caught on to you smuggling crack in those seemingly harmless paintballs... :eek: :rolleyes:

Anywho.. All girls division?? wtf is this? Im happy that you guys(Edit gals) won and all but I dont get the point of having a womens division cept to reduce competition by limiting who can play, especially when you girls got more skillz than MOST guys teams at your level...:confused:

thecavemankevin
04-07-2003, 10:32 PM
i think the main reason for the all girls division is to do a few things:

Promote women in paintball (since the sport is prodominatly male) and try and get more women involved. Plus since we all know that women are frail, we don't want them to get beat up on by the guys:) (yes i am jokeing, we all know that every single one of those girls on those few team can kick my butt on and off the field):)

Furthermore, it gets more young guys out there to check out the...um "action" and helps their sponsors sell more gear. Thus promotes paintball in general.

Plus, like i said, don't want the women to feel intimidated :p

Its a good thing!

pbzmag
04-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by demonguy8
Its the DEA isnt it? Bout time they caught on to you smuggling crack in those seemingly harmless paintballs... :eek: :rolleyes:

Ixnay on the paintballaye! They don't know about those. :D Naw, I'm paying big for taxes. It's been a long time since I paid for taxes. If I didn't sell off my stocks for a nice lump of money, I would have recieved money or paid very little in taxes.

demonguy8
04-08-2003, 12:26 AM
I suppose it may help more female players jion the sport.. but I would think a team full of girls goin around smacking the boyz teams around would get FAR more attention... ;)

ah well at least there are enough women ballers now to actually hold a female only division at a tournament..
:)