PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Frymark

IcantBelieveit
04-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Hey Heather whats goin on..I hear you are selling your molds??

LawFox32
04-07-2003, 12:10 PM
this would prolly be better in a PM, but her site says that she is really backed up, so have patience bro

Wc Keep
04-07-2003, 12:42 PM
well i dont know if i should say this but heather said she wanted a little more time especially since the new baby is on the way. she wants to expand on her paintball carreer.

The Frymarker
04-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Hey Guys,

Yes I wanted to wait to tell everyone but lately I guess there's a buzz around.

Yes I will be selling off all of my molds incase anyone is interested. I wanted to sell them as an intire package, there are around 30 or so molds.

I wanted to finish the projects that I am doing right now and then sell them.

As stated I want to take some time for myself, I have been really busy helping my husband with projects for work and it is hard for me to find the time to do everything.

Who knows I may get more into paintball art and my paintball career futher down the line. Frymark Designs will stay up for everyone to view past projects and to see what I am working on in the future.

Does this help answer some questions?

Wc Keep
04-08-2003, 03:46 PM
so heather when are you going to tryout for the femmes???

Xyxyll
04-08-2003, 03:59 PM
Molds? If ya mean the molds for your grips, I would definitely be interested in the E99 grip mold.

-=Squid=-
04-08-2003, 04:18 PM
That sucks, I guess I got lucky and got one of the last, and love them! However, heather, I am the one who bought the cobra snakeskins but I will try and fix them myself and not bother you by sending them back alright?

hitech
04-08-2003, 04:26 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. However, we all have to do what is best for ourselves. At least you have your priorities in order. Good luck. Thanks for waiting until after I got my grips! :D

Dragoon
04-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Ummm....
I don't suppose you have an emag battery pack sitting around that you can sell me before you call it quits?

You've made some great stuff, it's too bad you can't continue. But good luck in your other work.

Douglas

yeahthatsme
04-08-2003, 07:13 PM
aaaaaaahhhh man, right when i was getting ready to get a custom emag, its all good though, GOOD LUCK HEATHER!!! god bless.

The Frymarker
04-09-2003, 07:02 AM
Thanks Guys!

Wc Keep the Femmes huh? Well I think there actually is a Femme in the Mass. area, after the baby is born, I have no problem trying out, if they would have me.

Squid, no problem just sand like I said with different grades, if it becomes a problem definitely let me know.

Hitech, I would never leave my customer high and dry,you guys are more important, either I can find the time to make them or I refund. Right now I am almost finished with everything, and still trying to get projects finished for my husband.

Dragoon did you email me? I may have a clear.

Yeahthatsme I may make a few commerative pack and grips before I call it quits I haven't decided on a design. So keep that in mind.

thecavemankevin
04-09-2003, 10:00 AM
well, if you can find the time, i am interested in a set of grip pannels for my hyperframe....but if you don't have the time, i certainly understand.

hitech
04-09-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
Hitech, I would never leave my customer high and dry...

Acutally, I meant thanks for waiting until after I ordered mine. Didn't mean to suggest you would not deliver.

The Frymarker
04-09-2003, 12:04 PM
hehe I know what you meant Hitech:D

hitech
04-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
hehe I know what you meant Hitech:D

Ah man, where were the smilies before! ;) I though I had offended you. :( Doh......

Dragoon
04-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Dragoon did you email me? I may have a clear.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I did. I've just paypal'ed you.

Thanks.

Douglas