PDA

View Full Version : All i have to say is, Props to AGD

*ArKfEaR*
04-07-2003, 12:09 PM
After looking at some of those bodies i am extremely impressed. They finally made there products nice to look at :D I think if these companies eventually get more ano choices etc. possibly custom mags being built like "angels" dark, bonebreak, etc etc etc. I think AGD will finally be rollin in the dough. As of now i dont have really any money to burn on paintball and because i dont have the time to play and have more important an more fun things to do in my life. But i will say i mite just have to get one of those sluggo or IT bodies and build myself a sweet chrome and blue mag when i play paintball again.

All i can say to AGD is think of more productS!

your on a roll!

jayel579
04-07-2003, 02:52 PM
yes i agree

every penny that AGD makes goes right back into R&D. the ULE bodies and all the recent products they have come out with are direct result of that. is something to say that a valve with 3 moving parts is the bench mark for the market and has yet to be out done.

AGD
04-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Hey thanks Ark!

From all of us at,

AGD

FlagCarrier
04-07-2003, 04:36 PM
yeah, the ULEs are very nice. i am also pretty surprised at the price. i was expecting around 175. nice work :D

Mag Master 04
04-07-2003, 04:55 PM
im gonn ahave to agree w ArK on this 1...mad props..ark u better feel great bout yurself..tom answered yur post presonally, id love for himto answer 1 of my posts personally

Cryer
04-07-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by FlagCarrier
yeah, the ULEs are very nice. i am also pretty surprised at the price. i was expecting around 175. nice work :D

I was thinking more like $200+...
I'm very impressed with the results!
Great job, Tom!

ß.C.
04-07-2003, 08:02 PM
Now whos shooting for the $210 from extreme depot?(I am :D, but I'll probably still buy an AGD one don't orry guys!)

dogEmedic
04-07-2003, 08:15 PM
I have to throw in a big thank you to agd for the ule bodies. I ordered it this afternoon and ups has already sent me a tracking number, 5 hours later, I should have it wedsnesday.

thanks tom

alan