PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed to E-Mag cable? (Attention AGD and RobAGD!!)

eMagnificent
06-23-2001, 01:41 AM
I needed to buy the PTP version of the Warp Feed because I needed the 90 degree adaptor for my verticle feed Micro E-Mag 2000, but I would like to get ahold of one of the cables that connects to the Warp Feed output port on the E-Mag board. Where do I buy that cable?! I haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

------------------
<><><><><><><>
E-Mag Micro 2000 (Blue)
68ci 4500psi tank on a remote setup
<><><><><><><>

DarkPhoenix
06-23-2001, 05:11 AM
If it is any help, the technical term for it is called the interlink cable, but one should have came with your warpfeed.

------------------
RT Pro P/F
w/ AGD Flatline

Vince
06-23-2001, 06:58 AM
I got mine when I called AGD tech support and registered my Emag. They sent me one free of charge.

As far as I know, AGD is the only source for the cable, but they are easy enough to make from Radio Shack parts.

BobCon
10-08-2001, 11:43 AM
The interlink cable does not come with the warp feed but it should. Also while I think of it the warp should have an on off switch the first thing after using it the first time was install a switch

Russ
10-08-2001, 12:31 PM
Be advised that on the PTP Warp Kit the vibration sensor is remotly located (in the mounting braket) and plugs into the Warp Feed body via the plug inlet, right where the interlink cable must go. With the PTP Warp you have either vibration sensing OR interlink, not both. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just an FYI.

RobAGD
10-08-2001, 08:22 PM
Call AGD and register the gun and ask nicely for a link cable.

Sending cookies and flowers also helps :)

hahah

-Robert