PDA

View Full Version : Airgun Store

wobbles82
04-08-2003, 06:05 PM
Hey guys,
Yes..me again. I just have a question, is the Airgun online prices wrong on the markers or are they really that much when ordering from Airgun? Its like 750 for an RT-Pro! IS this right or is it wrong or is just made to make you call or what?

Smokee_2_7
04-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Those prices are right.

Airgun dose things this way to prevent undercutting their dealers. They like for their products to be sold in shops, ect. If it was cheaper to buy the marker from the company directly, many people would and this would inadvertantly cause alot more phone calls to AGD about techinical stuff and whatnot.

Selling the products through knowledgable dealers helps aleviate this to an extent. If I sell you an RTpro and you get your barrel stuck in it the next day, it's alot eaisier for you to come up to the shop and have me help you out rather than you call AGD and try to explain a problem to someone over the phone, especially if you're new to the gun and don't know how to describe certain parts/ ect.

Hope this clears it up for you,

Carl

WARPED1
04-08-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
Those prices are right.

Airgun dose things this way to prevent undercutting their dealers. They like for their products to be sold in shops, ect. If it was cheaper to buy the marker from the company directly, many people would and this would inadvertantly cause alot more phone calls to AGD about techinical stuff and whatnot.

Selling the products through knowledgable dealers helps aleviate this to an extent. If I sell you an RTpro and you get your barrel stuck in it the next day, it's alot eaisier for you to come up to the shop and have me help you out rather than you call AGD and try to explain a problem to someone over the phone, especially if you're new to the gun and don't know how to describe certain parts/ ect.

Hope this clears it up for you,

Carl

What he said!

Kevmaster
04-08-2003, 07:15 PM
some companies **cough cough NOT NPS cough** like to support their dealer base and let them make money too. they dont go out and make an internet site to sell all items at $1.00 above the dealer cost. AGD is kind like that