PDA

View Full Version : Thank You AGD From Paintball 2Xtremes Factory

Josh2Xtremes
04-09-2003, 03:32 AM
Tom, JJ, Jon, Shanon, Kayle and the Gang...
On behalf of Tom, Jon, Matt and of course myself, I'm here to publicly thank the entire Airgun Designs team for their hospitality and helpfulness at the Ultimate Madness paintball tournament. As an industry member it's hard to play and work paintball, and it shows. The Madness was the first major, national tournament I have played in two years, in an eleven year career. I am proud to say I did so under the AGD banner, shooting an XMag, wearing an Automags.org jersey. I did not break a single paintball in eight preliminary round games, and while we missed the cut by ONE LOUSY BODY, I'm proud of our performance as a group of four guys who had never played a single game of paintball together. 2Xtremes Factory set the record for the fastest max at the Ultimate Madness 3, and did it with AGD support. Airgun Designs and Automags.org have become a part of my paintball family and I am honored to be a part of it. Thank you very much.
Josh :D

cphilip
04-09-2003, 07:54 AM
Great to hear Josh! And we love having you a part of our family. Good to hear you did so well with that X Mag. They are the Shiznits are they not? :D

dropkick1
04-09-2003, 08:26 AM
awesome man, congrats on doing so well.

ken

Dayspring
04-09-2003, 09:16 AM
Why exactly are you wearing a Tippmann shirt then? ;)

KIDDING!!!

Welcome to the family!

xadamx
04-09-2003, 09:22 AM
woo! glad to hear you did so well josh! good job on the fasted max! :) waht is the record time now?

thecavemankevin
04-09-2003, 09:56 AM
hey josh, i am interested in the time too....how fast did you do it?

Dont forget to bring that X valve to X-com this weekend, i want to make sure it is worth it for me to get one. See ya then:)

Jonesie
04-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring

I agree! What's up with that!?!?! ;) Just 'josh-in' ya! :D

Congrats ~ Dave

cockermatt
04-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Hey Josh whats up? I was there at UM with the whole Pevs crew. I had the dyed blonde hair, hanging out with Alan, Q, Kenny, and Colin.

I can still remember when you went and bunkered that guy. you shot him like 2 times then he shot back at you. Haha you had to get him again. It was a damn nice move. :)

BTAutoMag
04-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring

my thoughts exactly

at least you were shooting an Xmag. i forgive you;):D

joeyjoe367
04-09-2003, 02:28 PM
Nice work Josh!

thecavemankevin
04-09-2003, 03:39 PM
i got to mess with his x-mag a few weeks ago at a local tournament and it was one of the blue/black fade C&C's man was it nice!:)

TheGreatPru
04-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by xadamx
what is the record time now?

less then 15 seconds IIRC

Army
04-09-2003, 11:54 PM
Josh shore is purdy! He's agonna be jes like Clare soon'nuf, reperzentin' AGD as a 'fishal spokesmodel....but as a guy:)

Way to rip at UM buddy!

DiRTyBuNNy
04-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Yes..he looks like a Crest Spokesperson in that shot with Tom up at the top...