PDA

View Full Version : I Want Your Guys Opinion, No Flames

Adrenaline0520
04-09-2003, 04:26 AM
Ok, I know I didnt exactly start my relationship with these boards out the right way the last time, but I want an opinion. I have decided to go ahead and cancle the x-mag wait due to the fact that it has caused to mch comotion, some partly my fault. But I have decided to get an RT, just an RT and deck it out completely. I want one that is as silver, chrome and stainless as humanly possible while keeping it AT a moderate weight. I want either the I.T. or PBX body in silver w/X-Valve(in silver if thats an option), Level 10 Bolt Mod, Low Rise Center Feed, Chrome Double Trigger Intelliframe, and whatever else I can get in chrome silver and stainless, etc. Jus get all the best parts AGD has to put on the RT Pro. So what you think, I love RTs jus by themselves and no electrical components. Would AGD customize it this way for me? This way I could get out of the tension of the X-mag.

Darkstorm
04-09-2003, 05:15 AM
Another consideration is build it your self....get the ULE in the color you want, buy an xvalve (or colored one), buy an intelliframe; then you need a rail, sear pin, and both screws. I have that with a Freak, systemx drop, QD, and an aa 88/4.5 preset. No need for a hopper, people will surrender just to come look at your gun.

Load SM5
04-09-2003, 06:35 AM
I'd try PMing Tunaman and seeing what he can put together for you. He could throw you a custom RT mag together from scratch without all of the leftover parts.

Wc Keep
04-09-2003, 10:14 AM
well load was on the right track in telling you to contact tunaman. i think what you should do is just get a tunaman special. tunaman has a connection with pbx so that way you can get the pbx body with an omega rail x valve an intelliframe and a scepter barrel kit all in one bundle.

Schnitzel
04-09-2003, 11:07 AM
you'll save the most weight, and probably the most money, if you get a ULE body.

ULE's dont have hardly any meat, whereas the I.T. and PBX bodies have more material on them, and i'm sure the machining process has some bearing on their prices.

plus you can say that it came from AGD, even though the sluggos from I.T. and PBX are AGD sluggos, but it feels better to put it that way, doesn't it?:)

WARPED1
04-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Go tuna fishing! He has some nice mags(I've only seen them here, but sweet pics!)

rehme
04-09-2003, 03:34 PM
and tunaman is the best person to buy from:D