PDA

View Full Version : AGD Pride will be reffing college nationals

skirts
04-09-2003, 11:26 AM
college nationals will be this weekend saturday, april 12th at challenge park extreme in joliet illinois.

come on out to watch some of the top college teams compete.

AGD Pride will be reffing this event on one of the 6 fields. come out and watch some great games and say hey to us... (were gonna be bored reffing all day)

hope to see a bunch of chicago AOers there, we might have a couple AGD Pride shirts to give away???

skirts

Dayspring
04-09-2003, 11:54 AM
Psychoballer (of Black Cell fame) will be playing on the Rutgers squad.

If you get a chance- say hello. And I wouldn't mind a Pride T-shirt souvenir either. :)

cphilip
04-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Our Clemson University Squad will be out there too. My Sleek Black Beauty X Mag will be showin herself out there too.

Our guys are ranked 8th nationaly right now I think.

Dayspring
04-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Your guys may get shot out by my Emag. :) His SFL is having technical difficulties that we can't solve. So he's using my backup Emag. (Wow. that feels weird to say.)

cphilip
04-09-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
...of Black Cell fame...

There is a "fame" of them? :confused:

Dayspring
04-09-2003, 01:28 PM
Enough to bring people to NJ for an AO day. :)

Originally posted by cphilip

There is a "fame" of them? :confused:

cphilip
04-09-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Enough to bring people to NJ for an AO day. :)

That may be "infamy" or just downright revenge! ... :D

PsychoBaller
04-09-2003, 01:53 PM
SFL chooses to go down right before a tourny.... I already requested an RA number to send my gun in AGD, just waiting on confirmation contact for the number.

Thanks Day... da Emag will be put to good use.
I'm gonna setup Day's No-Rise Emag nice with a warp though, heheheh... don't think I've seen a No-Rise Warp Setup yet.... kinda pointless, but hey... I'm oddly cool like that.

That's sweet Pride will be reffing... I'll look for you guys and you can look for me on Rutgers, :D

Still sux about my SFL, I wanted to drive to AGD, but my captain says we wont have time for it when we get into Chicago on Friday.... I'm just gonna send it in.

~da baller

skirts
04-09-2003, 01:53 PM
any other aoers playing at nationals this weekend???...

lets make a list (UPDATED

reffing:
skirts
scooter/cootie
chupas
butch
emo
timmy63
spaceman613

playing:
oddball
psychoballer
demonguy8
one shot
ah137
ezrunner

watching or working:
joez
spantol

demonguy8
04-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Im playing... Ill either the be the IL State guy with the bushmaster praising how fast ICDs turnaround time is.. or the guy with the pirahna... complaining about the same thing :D

hope to see you all there...

-Jason of ISU Redbirds

ezrunner
04-09-2003, 07:26 PM
guess my other post on this got missed :)

I'll be playing for Clemson University (Engineered Mayhem).

You'll see me shooting a black race cocker, black sonic bushmaster, or a black AGD X-Mag!

-rob

ah137
04-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Oh, I will be there (MTU), look for the micro E-mag with milling. I will be shooting as many people as possible, especially if you have a X-mag.

Look for me I will be wearing a Jersey with HILLS on the back and #1

Shoot you later Hills

oneshot
04-09-2003, 08:11 PM
thats cool, will def. stop by and say hi in between some of our games

LaW
04-09-2003, 08:29 PM
was going to be playing but unfortunately our "club" doesn't have any players that want to spend any money so of course i have to pull the team out of it... I was going to come and watch but just decided to screw it

spantol
04-09-2003, 09:00 PM
I'll be there spectating, most likely following around one of the ISU squads.

joez
04-09-2003, 09:03 PM
i should be setting up and maintaining the air system, but dont know if i will be filling air all day or not.

oneshot
04-09-2003, 09:23 PM
hey skirts how is the hyberball field comming along at sams,, my team wants to scrimage you guys up there,,,also heard about the agd, airball field , can't wait ,

see ya there

Spaceman613
04-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Ill be reffing.... with the rest of Orbital.

Not just a job, its an adventure!

PsychoBaller
04-10-2003, 02:46 AM
My Jersey - Rutgers Scarlet Knights; Chris Soriano, #29
Anyone attending but not playing feel free to come up and talk... I don't bite.... sometimes anyways.

My SFL Emag might be up and running, as I fixed some probs with it today, but not certain as of yet.