PDA

View Full Version : Warp ULE?

Bensongg
04-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Maybe it has been posted somewhere else, well I missed it. Are there plans for a warp ULE body? I havent been a big fan of the ULE, but if a warp body comes out, Ill change my tune. Im losing my fondness for twist-lock.

NiteWolf1138
04-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Would be nice.

spantol
04-09-2003, 03:17 PM
If you're searching for info, it helps to use the search button, or to venture past the first page of threads.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76450

Bensongg
04-09-2003, 03:28 PM
Oh well, told ya I missed it.

spantol
04-09-2003, 04:01 PM
The word "missed" implies some sort of search to begin with... :)

Bensongg
04-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Dont be a Deleted. I appreciate the link to the thread, now get the hell outta my thread.

This is hardly the spirit we like to see at AO. Quit being so rude - cphilip

spantol
04-09-2003, 04:30 PM
Is it testy in here, or is just you?

yeahthatsme
04-09-2003, 05:01 PM
ya'll are acting really childish...in fact i've seen more maturity in 2 year olds...its not that big of a deal if somebody doesnt search, answer their question if you know the anser, if you dont then dont, simple as that.

spantol
04-09-2003, 05:23 PM
We've got a guy down the hall that needs the high horse, are you done with it?

It's an issue of principle--a thread asking the same question was posted less than 24 hours ago. It was on the second friggin' page. Absolutely no effort was made to check to see if the question had been raised previously. Is this a behavior that we want to encourage?

Originally posted by yeahthatsme
ya'll are acting really childish...in fact i've seen more maturity in 2 year olds...its not that big of a deal if somebody doesnt search, answer their question if you know the anser, if you dont then dont, simple as that.

dansim
04-09-2003, 05:57 PM
no ill have to agree here spantol you are being a dick, it was nice of you to post a link but then you brought it to far, how do you even know if he searched or not, and really what bussiness of yours is it anyway ?:rolleyes:

Bensongg
04-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Leave him alone guys, he's insecure.

spantol
04-09-2003, 06:21 PM
I think we're all overlooking the little smily guy appended to my original dick-ish comment. It started off as good-natured chop-busting, the kind you'll find in any corner of the internet. That comment was met with all kinds of hostility, along with a demand for me to "get the hell outta" this thread. I'm the dick?

To answer your questions, dansim, if he had done a search using "ULE" and "warp" as his search terms, he would have found a thread named "ULE Warp Bodies" as one of the first five results. I suppose it's not really any of my bussiness, as you put it--this is just a pet peeve of mine. Yes, it's a stupid thing to get worked up over, and I will avoid getting involved in the future.

Bensongg, again, I did not intend to come off as anything approaching dickish. Admittedly, I was screwing with you a bit to make a point, but it was done without a hint of ill will.

Back to the point, yes, Warp ULE Bodies are coming. The first batch was botched, so it will be a few to several weeks before a finished product is available. I would humbly suggest that a thread explaining such be stickied, as it is a common question, and one that will almost certainly be raised repeatedly over the next few to several weeks.

(Edit)
Bensongg: Didn't see your post after Dansim's until after I had originally submitted. "Dick" would be a more apt description.

Duke Henry
04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
If not stickied, we will just keep bumping this thread.. :D

Especially considering I will be buying one for sure.

dansim
04-09-2003, 07:57 PM
understandable now i say we let it die because theres already a thread on this!!!!! damn it search!!!!:D ;)

Bensongg
04-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Put em up, put em uuuuuuup. LOL

spantol
04-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Why I oughta...