PDA

View Full Version : micromag ASA q's, and lvl 10 q's

-=Squid=-
04-09-2003, 05:13 PM
OK, as some of you know I am buying a micromag, but it comes with a matt black ASA (gun is teal/black glossy) and I want to know if I can get a matching ASA, or a gloss black one, for a micromag anywhere...dont tell me to call PTP because I will try that later, also, lvl10, is it an add on to the superbolt, or a whole knew bolt? If I want to go xvalve, does it include everything needed for internals? Please explain the hwole lvl10, bolt, valve phenomenon. Also, can somebody tell me about how much I could get a 90ci/3000 psi tuff skin nitroduck tank, old style, with a black benchmark cradle w/ on off? Thanks for any help!

askman
04-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Only place that sells the micromag vertical asa is, I believe PTP. have not seen one anywhere else.

Level X bolt is brand new bolt system, that comes with new bolt, powertube part. It is not an add on.

Level X is included in the xvalve, so buying the bolt separately would be redundant.

level x is a 2 stage bolt. First portion of the travel is low pressure/velocity. If there is anything in the way, it stops the bolt. Once bolt travels past a certain point, it becomes high pressure. Thus no more bolt chop.

for your tank, 100 to 120 for the tank/reg(assuming good hydro) and 20-40 for the dropforward.

-=Squid=-
04-09-2003, 06:18 PM
thanks man, I think the tank is adjustable BTW. Also, anyone on here got a gloss black micro mag ASA :D

banzaimf
04-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
thanks man, I think the tank is adjustable BTW. Also, anyone on here got a gloss black micro mag ASA :D

yup, I do

oops. just reread what you said, I lied... no I don't

-=Squid=-
04-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by banzaimf

yup, I do

oops. just reread what you said, I lied... no I don't
what color DO you have? Lets keep this discreet, dont wanna turn this into a WTB thread ;)

banzaimf
04-09-2003, 06:54 PM
I have a gloss black minimag asa, not micro. I was dumb

-=Squid=-
04-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by banzaimf
I have a gloss black minimag asa, not micro. I was dumb

:( Oh well, back on task, my questions are answered im going to let this thread die now...