PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to find/build me a fill nipple extension...

Duke Henry
04-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Hello everyone. I have always had a bit of a problem with my warp/tank setup. Now, with my warp attached, there are some fill stations that cannot get a good line on fill nipple (which resides on the same side as my warp feed).

Now, I have considered getting a drop forward, but even then it will still be likely that I will still encounter a problem somewhere else.

So, I need to get my hands on a piece that can fit onto my existing nipple and attach to a fill station.

Basically, I need the piece to have this:

Female end to fit overtop of the tank fill nipple.
6 inch steel line to pass well beyond the warp feed.
Nipple style end for the fill station to fit on.

Now, normally I would put something together, but after looking through my stash of various lines and fittings, I see that I am left with little to work with. I can't wait 3-4 weeks for some parts to come in, so if someone could post a link from somewhere that sells such an extension, or can make me one, I would be appreciative.

Thanks

Duke Henry
04-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Of course, this extension will have to be rated to around 5000 PSI, I don't want this puppy blowing up in my face.

(Or anyone's face for that matter...)

RobAGD
04-09-2003, 08:53 PM
Look in your local yellow pages for a Parker Hydrolics sale shop or just look under hydrolics, than can mae you a fill whip with all the RATED fittings you need.

-Robert

Jonesie
04-09-2003, 09:39 PM
With my Flatline, I put 90* elbows on my fill nipple and guages. I was having the same Warp-Related problem...

Later ~ Jonesie

Duke Henry
04-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the input, Rob. Jonesie, I can't believe I forgot about that! At the end of last year I had thought doing that (to mimick other team member's centerflag tanks somewhat) and completely forgot about it!

I will definately check into both options!