PDA

View Full Version : new xvalve on emags, whens it gonna happen?!

WarChunks
04-09-2003, 06:36 PM
im in the market for a new emag soon, and i want to know when the xvalves will start coming standard on all emags, and will it jack up the price at all?

Gitaroo Man
04-09-2003, 06:37 PM
they do come standard now....they are called "Emax"

Mossman
04-09-2003, 06:39 PM
Price will stay the same.

As i understand it the Emags shipping from AGD already have Xvalves with level 10 (called Emax valve), problem is the stores gotta sell their old stock before they can start selling the new emags. I'd just call around to the popular online stores, but 888 and PBGear are notorious for making crap up on this type of thing. I'd say wait for the first "Look at my new emag with Xvalve i just bought from XXXXXX store" then buy it from there :)

WarChunks
04-09-2003, 07:30 PM
well i was planning on getting it from my local shop, they offer lifetime labor and parts, usually guns are a little more expensive, but its worth it, anyway they have non in stock as of now, and ill ask them about it b4 they order it for me, but ill probably end up getting one if agd ships them out now like that

cphilip
04-09-2003, 07:49 PM
If they order it direct from AGD it will be... but many of these shops order from intermediates and get what may be in stock. Ask them if the are a AGD dealer not just if they can get them. Make sure they are...

Most of us smaller AGD dealers do not stock things up and order fresh direct when you want them so we can offer you the latest things...

Kevmaster
04-09-2003, 07:58 PM
that phil, and its hard to stock the twenty 800+ markers there are

but yeh, you're local store can get one for you with an Xvalve as can a couple guys here on AO who all have great reps as sellers(two are mods)

cphilip
04-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
that phil, and its hard to stock the twenty 800+ markers there are

OR EVEN ONE! :eek:

You can say that again Sister! :D

BlackVCG
04-09-2003, 08:20 PM
http://www.automags.org/~BlackVCG/DCP_0324.JPG

:D

Kevmaster
04-09-2003, 08:44 PM
Black VCG is a deek

Phil, thats what I mean, If i can put a Spyder on the wall and Take $30 for it sitting there two weeks, or keep an Angel on the wall (when inevitably the customer will want the blue fly one, not the red CnC one) for over a year and make $100...you do the math...
Plus, cost of 20 spyders...$3000-5000. Cost of 20 Angels: $20,000+