PDA

View Full Version : If ME + a GZ = Awesome, I guess you can call me awesome then

Mossman
04-09-2003, 10:07 PM
w00t. :D

My new baby:
Blue dust GZ
Fried board (don't worry, solution on the way :))
Aluminum freak back (will be sold and i'll use equation or maybe get Empire kit)
High flow barbs
PBK Hard detents
Flame eye covers
WAS eye
Black accents.

100% SEXINESS!

Pics will be here after I pay the mailman 500 dollars for it on monday. OWNZORED! :)

-Sam

SlipknotX556
04-09-2003, 10:10 PM
So mossman you decided to join the crew. Welcome

Now are you as excited about getting your GZ as you were about touching my infected toe? :) ;)

Skoad
04-09-2003, 11:04 PM
I don't get it, to me all the timmys look completely awkward and ugly. Sure it probably shoots good....but sexy? That's a negative.

Mossman
04-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Sexy - Positive :P

I admit, a black to bronze fade 2k2 would have been sexier, but just aboot any new timmy = sexy.

OH yes, it can look like poop but a was board on illegal bounce mode and a Dragon Trigger = Sexy, from sound alone :)

oneshot
04-09-2003, 11:21 PM
Timmys have there own beauty ,,most of the time you have to own one to see the beauty

Curly
04-09-2003, 11:28 PM
Welcome to the club bro. I love my gz. If i come to brookline this summer we can tear it up with our gz's (if i still have mine).

xadamx
04-09-2003, 11:29 PM
i think they are gorgeous and ive never owned one! i dont think the trigger guard on the dragon looks good though. my only complaint is that

lopxtc
04-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Gotta tell you I still love the classics ... owened two of them (still have one) and its just a great firing marker.

Blue/Purple Fade
Full WAS setup (Board/Eye/Switch)
Delrin Bolt
etc, etc, etc ...

Thing just shoots great ... only problem I am having is finding a drop/cradle that I like. I hate long drop forwards, and some of the short ones my tank gauge hits the drop and makes it harder to screw on.

Either way ... welcome to the Timmy crowd and hope you enjoy it.

Aaron

wyn1370
04-10-2003, 09:51 AM
I'm planning on redueing mine. I'm gonna throw a clamshell, volumizer, lasoya lpr and get it all re-annoed (yes I got the idea from unseen). I love mine, but I like clamshells soooooo much better.

straightshot
04-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Timmy's Rule!

I'm now of the opinion that a clamshell is a must for the classics. I finally put one on mine and its like getting a brand new gun....I'm very glad the giant growth like grip is gone and I can put normal stickie type grips on there.