PDA

View Full Version : to keep the micromag or not

maglover52
04-09-2003, 11:19 PM
i am either going to keep my "400 dollar" micromag coversion kit or sell it then get a ule body in black and omega or ule body rail which should i do? which would be more compact yet lighter yet better all around?

adam shannon
04-10-2003, 12:33 AM
i just got my ule body...and sold my micro body. the ule is lighter and it stands about an inch lower than the micro body...even with a rail.

ChucktheMAGician
04-10-2003, 09:15 AM
I was thinking the same thing when the ULE's came out. I figured that I wouldn't get much for my micro body so I just sent it off to get anodized. I basically just wanted a red gun. I also wanted mine to be unique, hard to do w/ something anyone else can buy. I'm not knocking the ULE's, just giving you another opinion. <--no flaming statement! At least they'll both be mags so you can't go wrong there!:)

JAM
04-10-2003, 11:31 AM
I've not really been a fan of the micromags... They were great when they were the only option for a diff body, but now there's a lot out there. I do like the micro E a lot though... Anyway, get the ULE/new rail.

TheTramp
04-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by maglover52
i am either going to keep my "400 dollar" micromag coversion kit or sell it then get a ule body in black and omega or ule body rail which should i do? which would be more compact yet lighter yet better all around?

I'd keep it. There's no way you'll get even close to the $400 you spent on the conversion kit. Possibly $200 tops. Now that people can get the different sluggo bodies the Mirco re-sale will be very low. I'd bet that you couldn't get someone to trade a ULE body for your Micro even though the ULE costs $145 or whatever. I like the Micro but I wouldn't pay that for it.

maglover52
04-11-2003, 02:05 PM
its still geting annoed though at the factory so im just gonna cancel my order.