PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Automag/MM Rails

Strider
04-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Has AGD put out colored rails in the past? I ask because I have one that looks factory made. Blue Ano plus a pump slot. It even has the "This isn't a gun" speech on the side. :)

Are there / were there companies that have put out aftermarket rails?

Strider
04-10-2003, 02:20 PM
Another Pic:

AcemanPB
04-10-2003, 03:35 PM
I don't know if AGD made any colored Mag rails but I think they should. Especially now with colored ULE's in the store. I think it would be awsome if they started offering Intelliframes, rails, and ULE bodies in color.

Also if AGD does decide to make a new ULE rail for the Auto/Minimag I think they should style them a little bit. Something similar to the Omega rails. With ULE bodies out now I think the body rail is really stinking the gun up as far as looks go :) .

Hucklbry
04-10-2003, 04:35 PM
I agree, AGD should make rails and intelliframes in color. Milling the rails would be sweet. Tom, how can we convince you to do this for us?

tremis
04-10-2003, 06:54 PM
Yeah, AGD did do AM/MM rails in color, plus a few other things, back bottle adaptors, vert bottles, and power feed plugs I do believe. I have a green rail and power feed plug laying around here somwhere. As far as aftermarket, eclipse did aftermarket rails, but I'm pretty sure they just bought regular rails and then milled em and annoed them, BTW they are still my favorite looking rail.

Tremis

Blennidae
04-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Strider:

I can't say 100% for sure, but I think AGD had in the past offered anodized parts. On my gold and blue minimag, the rail was like your blue one, pump slot and warning. The ASA had the AGD logo on it. I still have a gold 11" crownpoint barrel.

Hexis
04-10-2003, 11:52 PM
They used to offer colors on the Mainrail, PF Plug, Vert Adaptor (minimags) and Back Bottle adaptor (Automags). I have a green rail on my mini that is stock.

omni
04-11-2003, 12:46 AM
I had an all Green Anno SmartMag before.

Green Plug, Green ASA, Green PMI ceramic, Green Wood Grips, SmartMag Grip Frame.

Strider
04-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Sounds awful green Omni. :D