PDA

View Full Version : will this fit

rehme
04-10-2003, 08:21 PM
hey i am wanting to get a ule rail that works for a emag would that work for a regular mag? like this one

Mossman
04-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Not with the forgrip, no hole to attach it. Everything else will work.

_Spork_1
04-10-2003, 08:33 PM
no it won't work

rehme
04-10-2003, 08:35 PM
is it yes or no:confused:

rehme
04-10-2003, 08:36 PM
hey if it fits and it is ment for a emag and i HAVE to have a foregrip could i just put a emag batterie cover on it

_Spork_1
04-10-2003, 08:41 PM
i thougt somthing was differn't on the emag and ULE rails

rehme
04-10-2003, 08:43 PM
yeah it takes the circle grove thing on the body and the no rise has the circle if i had the power feed body it would not fit because it has a squar grove for the body and rail to sit in. do you understand because it seems that i can barely under stand it:D

Mossman
04-10-2003, 08:50 PM
It will work but as you said it is made for an emag battery, not a foregrip. Yes, you could buy a complete emag battery pack, and another field strip screw, and it'd work, but that's a lot just to save an ounce or two. Get someone to mill your rail. Roguefactor will be doing it soon.

rehme
04-10-2003, 09:03 PM
yeah i am going have to figure out how much every thing will be but i think it would look kool and be different from everybody else and i want my mag to be light

_Spork_1
04-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by rehme
yeah it takes the circle grove thing on the body and the no rise has the circle if i had the power feed body it would not fit because it has a squar grove for the body and rail to sit in. do you understand because it seems that i can barely under stand it:D

english-it's good for you.

rehme
04-10-2003, 09:20 PM
so it is a yes but it might cost a preatty penny tho all i will have to buy is the rail and the batterie cover and the twist lock assy. and rail busing?

Schnitzel
04-10-2003, 10:44 PM
ULE Rail Conversion (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76182)

*edit*
oops...i just noticed your reply to his thread, oh well.

yagrmiestr
04-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Wait a second... :D

The Emag battery pack does not attach to the ULE rail. It screws into the Emag frame with a field strip screw. So it won't work with just a ULE rail. Also, your sear will not work in a ULE rail. I think you could use an RT Pro sear and sear pin to make the ULE rail work with your Intelliframe.

Now you do know that the ULE rail is not any lighter than your stock AM/MM rail? It is much lighter than the 2 ton stock emag rail. ;)

Schnitzel
04-11-2003, 09:36 AM
im a little skeptical about fitting an iframe to a ULE rail, but i'd love to see it if it works.

yagrmiestr
04-11-2003, 11:40 AM
Ok, just for you guys ;) I pulled the rail off my emag and took the intelliframe, sear and sear pin off my RT pro. They will work together. I have not got my ULE frame from Tuna yet, but it should fit the same as the stock emag rail. The emag rail is longer and you would have to use a emag/rtp/ULE body with it.

While the ULE rail is lighter than the stock emag and rt pro rail, I still don't think it is any lighter than an AM/MM rail.