PDA

View Full Version : What kind of drop forward...

tmnothing
04-10-2003, 09:20 PM
This is a picture of my brand new minimag. I want to get a drop forward for it but I dont know which ones will fit and since I dont have a local paintball store I have to order online. The one I like the most is the CP Razor Drop but I cant find any measurements on it so I dont know if it will fit. I measure how much room I have on mine with that expansion chamber and I put them on the pic. I'm pretty sure the CP Micro drop will fit but once again I cant find any measurements on it. The other ones that I liked were the Shocktech models. It seems like the small or the medium would fit but I'm not sure. If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

http://home.neo.rr.com/ak47/minimag4.JPG

jayel579
04-10-2003, 09:28 PM
shocktech makes a short drop that will probably fit, otherwise you may need a different foregrip. youll have to look around and see what you like and what will fit. its all preference.

SlipknotX556
04-10-2003, 09:28 PM
BAH. Drops for wimps, be a man get a CP rail mount.

But if you really want a drop, shocktech large, would possibly fit, I am pretty sure that the CP razor will fit.

gadget68
04-11-2003, 01:09 AM
Check out this drop. I used this on my automag. Now I have it on my Xmag. I like the feel. I got it on Ebay for 19.95. Every so often I see them on there. Do a search on ebay you may get lucky. Good Luck

fire1811
04-11-2003, 08:09 AM
im with slipknotX556
no drop or if you must
the shocktech micro drop is sweet

Jonesie
04-11-2003, 08:19 AM
Apparetly drop forwards have gone the way of bell bottom pants and liesure suits. I hear that few of the pros use them anymore, so they must not be cool! :rolleyes:

Get the CP Razor. It should fit.

Later ~ Dave

fire1811
04-11-2003, 08:23 AM
for me its not about COOL its about what feels better and
what wait...wait..PERFORMS better for you.

fads suck!

Skoad
04-11-2003, 09:04 AM
fads suck!

what are you talking about?? fads rule!!! don't you still have your slap bracelets :D :D ;)

fire1811
04-11-2003, 09:08 AM
slap bracelets wernt a fad they where a revolution :p

tmnothing
04-11-2003, 12:14 PM
Well really I have no choice but to go with the "fads" because the only two local places that sell paintball stuff are so pathetic that I dont even acknowledge their existence. When I get stuff for my gun it has to be online therefore I buy what other people are satisfied with. So when I order something online I cant help but go with what looks cool, I'm not gonna order something completely stupid looking. Anyway.. I think I'm gonna try the CP Razor.