PDA

View Full Version : Hooray For AGD Once Again

sneakyhacker420
04-10-2003, 11:14 PM
as i had mentioned earlier, i had broken an o-ring on my impulses's valve... today i was rummaging through my paintball 'crap'... and found an RT parts kit with a few o-rings left... 1 being a twist-lock barrel o-ring... it looked like it would fit the valve so i took it out and tried it for a fit, it worked PERFECTLY! it had a better fit than the SP o-ring on there in the first place... nice and snug in there now... gonna see if it really works in a few minutes :p

god i love AGD... :D

sneakyhacker420
04-10-2003, 11:22 PM
reporting back... NO LEAKS... WORKS FINE!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :p :p :p

adam shannon
04-10-2003, 11:23 PM
my story is exactly the opposite. my impulse broke down so many times in 1 year i dumped it and now i have 3 mags and havent needed a part for any of them...and its been close to 10 months on the micro (now ule).

flanders
04-10-2003, 11:25 PM
meh

meh meh meh
meeeeehh

reply good enough?

WARPED1
04-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Very nice sneaky! PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!

sneakyhacker420
04-10-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
my story is exactly the opposite. my impulse broke down so many times in 1 year i dumped it and now i have 3 mags and havent needed a part for any of them...and its been close to 10 months on the micro (now ule).

my impy never broke down... the o-ring breaking was my stupidity... i pushed it out the front and it caught on the air passage and tore the o-ring (it was my first time taking it apart completely :rolleyes: )