centerflag reg
ndz valve
the norise and lpr are at my house have to put them on
undertow bolt
Freak barrel
custom anno and milling done by Bill of Imperial paintball

ChucktheMAGician
04-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Looks nice. I thought it had some type of warp feed mod until I read what you typed about not having the no rise on!

FooTemps
04-11-2003, 07:33 PM
wow! That looks nice! I like the milling and color scheme. I think it'd be more awesome it that were really a warp body.

Mossman
04-11-2003, 07:38 PM
The first impulse to have ever been born in a frozen yogurt machine, and delivered the natural way, through the same hole that the ice cream comes out of!

hehe, in all honesty the milling is funky and I like it, and you can't go wrong with the Iframe. Nice imp ya got there bud. :)

FlagCarrier
04-11-2003, 08:03 PM
looks nice, but my favorite impy milling is still the nasty, or possibly the AI :D

_Spork_1
04-11-2003, 08:41 PM
no offence, but i think taht is the uglier of the impys, it looks fatter to me

ughhh i could never shoot that, even though i usally don't care for looks

Riot[Z-Grip]
04-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Yeah man.. isn't that body sick?!?!? I'm getting a Predator Body and anno from IBP to finish out my Imp as well.

Xerces
04-11-2003, 09:30 PM
it looks like if a paintball marker could slouch

tony3
04-11-2003, 09:31 PM
get a dye mini guage or something that thing is HUGE!

wallace9111
04-11-2003, 10:16 PM
I have a new timmy guage waiting to put on it when it gets into my hands. Also on the "fatter" part this is one of the skinnier imps, the body milled like that looses 6 oz. It is a lot smaller on the sides and is milled to go around the air chambers and ram. its prob just the picture wait till i get it tomorrow, ill take more.

-Xugg-
04-11-2003, 11:12 PM
That thing looks more like a shocker body.

wallace9111
04-11-2003, 11:31 PM
what are you talking about, a shocker body. How do you get that out of it?

wallace9111
04-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Hey this is what a shocker looks like, take a good look at it!

wallace9111
04-11-2003, 11:42 PM
And just in case you where talking about the new shocker, here is a pic for you too!

Downfall
04-12-2003, 08:46 AM
It looks like my dog's been chewing on it. I like the Ai and Nasty milling better

Brak
04-12-2003, 08:52 AM
dont listen to those jerks. i appreciate the uniqueness and i think the fact that you have a one of a kind imp is really sweet. i like the trippy milling too (that should be the name of it)

irbodden
04-12-2003, 09:23 AM
Hate the milling hate the anno, looks like crap.. no offense.

ChucktheMAGician
04-12-2003, 09:35 AM
No offense? maybe I read something wrong?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

_Spork_1
04-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Brak
dont listen to those jerks. i appreciate the uniqueness and i think the fact that you have a one of a kind imp is really sweet. i like the trippy milling too (that should be the name of it)

it's not one of a kind, i've seen at least 5 of these things

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 02:00 PM
there is not another one like this one, bill does not make production predators. He annoes to what you want only.

Oh ya and irbodden, you can get on your knees and blow the one eyed monkey.

NO OFFENSE!!!!

irbodden
04-12-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by wallace9111
there is not another one like this one, bill does not make production predators. He annoes to what you want only.

Oh ya and irbodden, you can get on your knees and blow the one eyed monkey.

NO OFFENSE!!!!

Good come back kid, but in the end you're the one shooting the world's ugliest marker. Looks like a semi-melted piece of butter. The anno doesn't even fade.. just a third of it's baby blue, then white and then black. Is the person who did it color bling?

But if that's what floats your boat have fun with it.

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 03:06 PM
Ok you know I am going to prove I am the bigger man. I am sorry about the comment earlier, but you need to understand what you said was offensive and dumb, i.e. "color bling."
Now, just to let some of you know you are vary biased if its not a mag you do not like it. I own mags and had a EMAG, do a search for "wallace9111 get a new body." That was my slug that got milled by festus! I am more open minded to accept other things in life. Yes, it is a fade, and the person you are making fun of that did that my gun was Bill from Imperial paintball(http://www.imperialpaintball.com)there is the website, show some intelligence and go check it out! This is like you making fun of nicad and tunaman for their work they do on mags. Show some tolerence; if you can not say anything nice do not respond. Do you feel better you put my gun down, so your miscolored mismatched mag is better now. If I am wrong and you also have a sweet gun too, more power to you. Just keep it above board, kid!!!
NO OFFENSE!

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 05:19 PM
Ok you know I am going to prove I am the bigger man. I am sorry about the comment earlier, but you need to understand what you said was offensive and dumb, i.e. "color bling."
Now, just to let some of you know you are vary biased if its not a mag you do not like it. I own mags and had a EMAG, do a search for "wallace9111 get a new body." That was my slug that got milled by festus! I am more open minded to accept other things in life. Yes, it is a fade, and the person you are making fun of that did that my gun was Bill from Imperial paintball(http://www.imperialpaintball.com)there is the website, show some intelligence and go check it out! This is like you making fun of nicad and tunaman for their work they do on mags. Show some tolerence; if you can not say anything nice do not respond. Do you feel better you put my gun down, so your miscolored mismatched mag is better now. If I am wrong and you also have a sweet gun too, more power to you. Just keep it above board, kid!!!
NO OFFENSE!

I must say I am going to side with irbodden here you immature kid. NO, its not one of a kind...I dont care if its the only one with a crappily choiced color pattern, there are plenty of them...whoops, I colored on my imp with a marker! ITS ONE OF A KIND :rolleyes: Im not downing it, im buying one, and use a lot of werm gear...but your a pretty immature person, grow up.

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 05:47 PM
You are contridicting yourself moron, Bill did the anno on it. SO if you like Bill but you are saying his work is crappy and you want to buy one of the predators too, what does that mean? Good one, zinger!!!!!! Im not going to get into a heated debate with you idiots over this; this was supposed to just be a thread about the predator. Showing off the great work Bill is and has done, and by you disgracing it you make it seem like a mockery. I do not care if you do not like me or my stance on this subject but do not disgrace his work. Also, if you are getting the gun but yet you think it looks ugly, that is retarded. Irbodden said the milling looked ugly and you have completely argeed with him so I am guessing you either can not read or have the IQ of a chimp.

Mossman
04-12-2003, 05:54 PM
You can dislike one thing someone makes, even if you like their work in general. I THINK THE PONTIAC AZTEC IS AN UGLY CAR, SO I MUST THINK ALL AMERICAN CARS ARE UGLY!

wah wah, enjoy your gun, it doesnt matter what these people say. It looks like a soft serve icecream "swirl" to me :D

Remington
04-12-2003, 05:57 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=512608

Why don't you all just leave the guy alone? Hasn't anyone heard of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 06:15 PM
You are contridicting yourself moron, Bill did the anno on it. SO if you like Bill but you are saying his work is crappy and you want to buy one of the predators too, what does that mean? Good one, zinger!!!!!! Im not going to get into a heated debate with you idiots over this; this was supposed to just be a thread about the predator. Showing off the great work Bill is and has done, and by you disgracing it you make it seem like a mockery. I do not care if you do not like me or my stance on this subject but do not disgrace his work. Also, if you are getting the gun but yet you think it looks ugly, that is retarded. Irbodden said the milling looked ugly and you have completely argeed with him so I am guessing you either can not read or have the IQ of a chimp.

You are close to retarded...did I say his work was crappy? NO! You freaking idiot! I said YOUR color choices were crappy! Would I have said it if you werent being an immature child? Nope. You are very immature and belong on PBNation my friend. Oh, I also never said I agreed with irbodden on how he felt about its appearence, just the color, what I agree with is how ridiculous and childish YOU are. Grow up.

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 07:38 PM
You got me good, zinger!!!

Ultimator
04-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Oh ffs, does every thread have to end like this? Thanks irbodden, Spork, and Squid!

Nice gun, I like the milling and the fade. All that matters is you can probably shoot all these "l33t p0stwh0rez" with it anyway.

PzYcO
04-12-2003, 07:47 PM
looks almost like a flatline barrel with out the feed tube on there :eek:

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
All that matters is you can probably shoot all these "l33t p0stwh0rez" with it anyway.

Ill bet :rolleyes: Oh, any wally, calling me zinger yet again proves only that you are out of argument and are wrong...you needa stamp. :rolleyes:

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Look, I said im not going to fight with you. Get the point of this thread was to show off the gun and Bills' excellent work. Case closed, end of story. If you have anything to say make sure it is about the gun. Get over yourself cool guy!

Ultimator
04-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Ill bet :rolleyes: Yep. Oh and by the way, in your sig, isn't your posts per day only about 1 or 2 under Falconguy's? Speaking of your sig ... learn how to turn it off buddy.

I'm not going to put any more spam in your thread, wallace, again nice gun.

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 08:06 PM
Thank you to all who responded with class and dignity.

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Everything I said was about your gun, except the occassional comment about peoples maturity level around here lately. And I doubt its 1-2 less than falconguys, because he has 1600 more posts than me :rolleyes: And stuff I post is usually rellevant, be it an argument or an answer to a question. Now, what are you exactly going to do about my sig? I usually turn it off when I think about it, but I never really had a sig so im not used to it.

EDIT: The thing about falconguy is supposed to be a joke, you must be to shallow to understand that.

irbodden
04-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Ha!

I said I don't like your gun, (with good reason because it's the ugliest POS I have ever seen!) and then you use one of your 4th grade jokes and THEN pretend to be the 'mature' one.

Enjoy your gun, it looks *great.

*Like a multicolored piece of melting butter.

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
Ha!

I said I don't like your gun, (with good reason because it's the ugliest POS I have ever seen!) and then you use one of your 4th grade jokes and THEN pretend to be the 'mature' one.

Enjoy your gun, it looks *great.

*Like a multicolored piece of melting butter.

At least I got somebody on my side here...not regarding the appearence of the gun that is, I only dislike the colors and really never made that clear until he pulled some trash out of his anus. This will most likely be my last reply to this huge waste of time.

wallace9111
04-12-2003, 10:07 PM
thank you!

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 10:09 PM
thank you!

last one

Your welcome.

Demobilized
04-12-2003, 10:13 PM
....what was the point of the last 40 posts?

Anyways, I happen to really like the gun and the colors. Enjoy it and don't let it get to you.

-Xugg-
04-13-2003, 08:34 AM
I have to agree, it looks like a multicolored old school shocker 'brick' of melting butter on a 45 frame.

CRog075
04-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Ignoring the stupid remarks by squid and irbodden, which is no suprise really, its a great gun.

How much it cost you?

wallace9111
04-13-2003, 02:07 PM
Well i traded orracle for a matrix and my matrix for an angel. Then the angel for the impulse with i frame, and centerflag reg. Then Bill milled and annoed it for $360 and threw in the undertow bolt. I also bought the lpr and valve and no rise, and that was $200. But if you where to buy the same gun from bill i think it comes to $1410. But that is with everything on it, vision, i-frame, freak, lpr and good internals. You also get his new bolt system which has removable heads.

battlegroup
04-13-2003, 04:06 PM
The top has the wavy milling, (Which was done well, but not my thing.) but the grip frame still has perfectly straight lines. The grip frame needs to be milled like the top. trying to mix the wavy and straight doesn't work well. Also, it's probably the picture but the top and grip frame anno doesn't seem to match. And the anno doesn't look like it fades as well as most I have seen.

PzYcO
04-13-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
"l33t p0stwh0rez"

yes?

maginator
04-13-2003, 04:11 PM
Dont listen to these ***s you have a cool gun and thanks for posting the pic. Why do these prixes say stuff like that? If you dont like it then dont reply! But you know and they know you have a cool gun so enjoy it.

Mango
04-13-2003, 04:12 PM
HEY EVERYONE LETS JUST FIGHT ABOUT IT!

Really, everyone just let it go!

It is a nice Impulse. Nuff said.

JAM
04-14-2003, 09:09 AM
seriously, let's get this back on the level...
I think it looks cool, and i haven't seen any impulses that look like it, man if you're happy, cool.

I don't want to jusmp into the flames, but seriously, i played yesterday with my XMag and i loved it, I wouldn't have any other gun. BUT, that said, i could only shoot as far and as fast as the people with angels and timmies and cockers, it's all the same to a point, just personal preference and who's to say what I should choose in a gun? play with what you want, but just play and have a good time doing it. damn, we're a bunch of whiney wenches some time...

wallace9111
04-14-2003, 11:44 AM
eloquently spoken, thank you!

Hunter
04-14-2003, 12:20 PM
MY NASTY OWNS ALL! at least once i get it finsished!

battlegroup
04-14-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by maginator
Dont listen to these ***s you have a cool gun and thanks for posting the pic. Why do these prixes say stuff like that? If you dont like it then dont reply! But you know and they know you have a cool gun so enjoy it.

I'm not here to stroke anyone's ego. If you are going to post a pic be ready to take some criticism, otherwise don't post. I would say the same thing in person. I have had many people criticize my gun and I listened to what they had to say and to some I say "oh well you don't like it, but I do" and to others I say "thanks I might do that" and be happy they told me about it.

I just stated what I didn't like about the gun in my opinion. If he likes it, more power to him but in the pic the fade doesn't look good and for $1400.00 I would want it to fade better. If it looks good to him and is what he wants then fine.

*captain_cox*37
04-14-2003, 01:49 PM
The impulse looks really nice to me for some reason. Maybe because it is really nice.

bunkermaster10
04-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Man that Impulse looks sweettt. I bet its extremely light.

CRog075
04-14-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by battlegroup

I would say the same thing in person.

Wow, you are such a hard ***! I better watch out for you in person :rolleyes:

irbodden
04-14-2003, 04:11 PM
CRoG you're always running your mouth trying to act like you're a big shot, isn't this pic of you?

You're real hardcore behind the computer screen! How many times you get stuffed in a locker?

CRog075
04-14-2003, 06:03 PM
HAHA oh man, you so got me there. Yup, im 5'11, 160 pounds, bench 200, and get stuffed in lockers. Oh man, thats the greatest comeback ever. Let me see a picture of you. Also, if you would know, I was sick that day, heres a recent picture for your smart ***.

EDIT- Also, thats really sad that you have to search for my picture. Jesus, all you had to do was ask. You think im afraid to post that picture? haha :rolleyes:

CRog075
04-14-2003, 06:04 PM
Recent picture: Well what do you know, looks like im a nerd and get stuffed in lockers!

wallace9111
04-14-2003, 08:32 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77639

Link to new pictures.

CRog075
04-14-2003, 08:42 PM
Nice.

I also like it how irbodden also stopped replying.