PDA

View Full Version : Best Marker Case?

UThomas
04-12-2003, 01:10 PM
I'm looking for a marker case for my 2 splash anodized cockers. Any tips? Preferably under $40.

Skoad
04-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Well, if your looking for a case to carry around with you it may be hard. Possibly some cheap luggage suitcase w/wheels and get a big block of foam for inside.

Or Lowes (hardware store) has silver Aluminum cases with foam inside for $20 each, it won't fit 2 guns but you could get 2 of them. They are sleek and very nice looking.

If your looking for the best, Pelican camera cases are where its at, but your going to have to find more money first ;)

Alot of the guys here at school have these big rubbermade style plastic trunks. Not sure how much they cost but they sure do fit A LOT. They do have a handle on the front side for carrying but its pretty big.

Bubonic Plauge
04-12-2003, 03:49 PM
What about you guys who have Warp Feeds....do you dissasemble your whole gun every time you play or.....

??

Egg

toysallround
04-12-2003, 11:11 PM
I went to the local music store and bought a music accessory bag. It has padded sides, with velcro movable dividers. I don't have the remove anything from my warped emag to get it in the bag unless I use a 14", or longer, barrel. Then I have to take the barrel off to zip it up. The zippered pouch in the front holds all the barrels.

The bag will hold 2 warped emags plus some. It will hold 2 cockers easy.

It cost me 39.99 plus tax.

The music store also had hard cases, and bags with wheels at great prices .

http://home.bellsouth.net/coDataImages/p/Groups/116/116362/pages/270471/bagstry2.JPG

That's an extra tank in the upper right corner.