PDA

View Full Version : AA Splash barrels?

Teen
04-12-2003, 04:40 PM
I got a Smart Parts blue splash kit for my gun, and it came with an AA barrel like it was supose to. But its been glued together. Aren't these barrels supose to be 2 peices with interchangable tips? Are other AA barrels glued together? or is this barrel just a cheap rip off.

I emailed painballgear.com(thats where i got it) and they said that other AA barrels are like that too, but i don't trust them.

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Teen
I got a Smart Parts blue splash kit for my gun, and it came with an AA barrel like it was supose to. But its been glued together. Aren't these barrels supose to be 2 peices with interchangable tips? Are other AA barrels glued together? or is this barrel just a cheap rip off.

I emailed painballgear.com(thats where i got it) and they said that other AA barrels are like that too, but i don't trust them.

They are right, they are the old ones. The ones have intercahngeable tips and I doubt that SP is going to make any more AM splash kits with the new AA barrels.

Teen
04-12-2003, 04:55 PM
SP doesn't make splash kits anymore i already called them becuz some of the peices didn't come with the kit when i ordered it.

FlipShot
04-12-2003, 05:06 PM
personally I don't like the screw together, I have an old school 12" AA with camo splash. and when I do get a boom stick, I'm going to JB weld that sucker so it'll never come off !