PDA

View Full Version : Mags performance today.

FlipShot
04-12-2003, 04:57 PM
so I played my first game in a long time today and although I had alot of fun, I hate to say it but my mag was pissing me off. first off it was shooting very inconsistant, I chronoed anything from 230 to 302 without touching the reg. and sometimes the paint just travled 30 feet and hit the ground ( I even replaced the reg seal once ) also, I had very bad freeze-down problems twice, once which cost us the game. and third, I got bolt stick once which caused me to break paint. and finally, I chopped at least 3 balls a game, this was very frustrating cause once you chop one, the gun does'nt shoot the same after that ( after squeege ), now I see why you guys have so many ball chopping problems. I never ripped on it like I did today so it was never a problem before. but over all I still love it and I blame it all on the Co2 and will have HPA within the next couple of weeks. good times.....

BlackVCG
04-12-2003, 05:59 PM
Upgrade to HPA and your consistency issues will diminish.

If you're using Level 7, be sure to round the tip of your bolt so it's easier on paint.

HPA, fast feeding hopper, good paint and Level 10 will make your Mag sing.

Lee
04-12-2003, 07:00 PM
a big help is also a parabolic powerfeed plug. combine this with the items in the post above and your baby will sing.

jayel579
04-12-2003, 07:03 PM
level 10 man, get one. no more chops

FlipShot
04-13-2003, 10:37 PM
ok well I just explained away the inconsistancy and freeze down. after ripping the tank apart I realized that after running a new bottle adapter on the gun, the anti-siphon tube was actually facing straight down into the liquid !! she did'nt like that ! so I re-positioned it and i'll give it another try next game. I appologized to her for yelling at her. ( the mag )

Jonesie
04-14-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by FlipShot
ok well I just explained away the inconsistancy and freeze down. after ripping the tank apart I realized that after running a new bottle adapter on the gun, the anti-siphon tube was actually facing straight down into the liquid !! she did'nt like that ! so I re-positioned it and i'll give it another try next game. I appologized to her for yelling at her. ( the mag )

That's good, no one wants bad karma! ;)

Call AGD and you should be able to get the new powerfeed plug for free.

Your upgrade path should include (in this order):
1. Level 10
2. HPA System
3. Hopper Upgrade (if needed)

Items #1 and 2 could be swapped as they are equally important.

Later ~ Dave